Getting EU utility bill

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Hi,
I got an EU passport, but i don't live in the EU. is it possible to somehow get an EU utility bill to register EMIs with my EU passport?
And is it illegal to do it?

JohnnyDoe

Mentor Group Gold
Yes it is possible. Either buy the doc somewhere or ask a photoshopper to create/modify one for you.
Is it illegal? It depends on how you use it.

Jerry1911

Hi,
I got an EU passport, but i don't live in the EU. is it possible to somehow get an EU utility bill to register EMIs with my EU passport?
If your parents are in the EU just take their bank statement and edit the pdf.

Brothers sisters cousins work just as well smi(&%

If your parents are in the EU just take their bank statement and edit the pdf.

Brothers sisters cousins work just as well smi(&%
Unfortunately i don't have
That is why I'm asking here :)

Yes it is possible. Either buy the doc somewhere or ask a photoshopper to create/modify one for you.
Is it illegal? It depends on how you use it.
In what way it still be legal vs illegal?

Blackcrypto

Hi,
Please may i ask you how did you get EU passport? i mean can anyone invest in some EU country and get EU passport or is there any way to get it.
thanks

talker3bird

Silver Member
If I owned a EU passport, I would spend $30 for the tickets to EU and make all the needed paperwork in person.

void

Entrepreneur
The flight is not the issue
You need an address, that can forward to you + utility bill
it's super easy - pick a country, find a lawyer or a person you know/trust and "rent" a place, all by the book

I have never been to Malta but renting an apartment for about 5 years already having legal rental contract and utility bills in my name - all crystal clear, 200eur/month

FixieHartmann

it's super easy - pick a country, find a lawyer or a person you know/trust and "rent" a place, all by the book

I have never been to Malta but renting an apartment for about 5 years already having legal rental contract and utility bills in my name - all crystal clear, 200eur/month
200€/month just to get access to EU banks? :)

Latest Threads