Our valued sponsor

Globalbanks database

Kakarot

BANNED MEMBER
Mar 13, 2021
South Korea
Visit site
Anyone use this service: in their premium membership they give up to date bank database and recommendations for specific banks across the world for LLC offshore businesses.

Worth it? Or is this kind of information also available for free elsewhere?

He also has a pretty good youtube channel.

they just jacked their price for the premium membership by like 200 USD, and then created 2 new sub-memberships, where you either only get the banks outside US, or only get the banks IN the US -- and those 2 options now are almost the same price as the full database price used to be.

So... that's a tad scammy perhaps one could argue. But then again, is his material, he can price it however he wants. I suppose no foul.

But bottom line, the price just went up today.

I want to hear a review from someone who has used it before shelling out 700 USD.

Reactions: tyto and jjrapy
I started New thread for Finding any bank

Reactions: tyto
Internet Marketer Support Each other.

So many online Literature for sale about any topics are easily available online for free little modification and they sale it for 10 to thousand dollar . Newbie should very caution before making any purchase.

What is it fantastic about it? A list of all banks in the worlds and what globalbanks offers are 2 distinct things.
May be similar to this one

@azb1, the great guru, I'm on my knees....

But when will you finally stop talking gibberish and stop to give your expert advice? In every other topic. You can't even understand one's point.

Regarding the video: If there's someone who debunks fakes gurus, doesn't mean that everyone who sells something is a fake guru. This forum also sells subscriptions. Are the owners also fakes gurus? Why not?

@azb1 the great guru, when will you finally stop talking gibberish and stop give your expert advice? In every other topic. You can't even understand one's point.
Neversmi(&%smi(&%smi(&%
It is a free world.

I am not expert . I am here to learn new things and help other for whatever information I have.
My English is not Good .

If my post irritate you , You simply ignore me . There is an Ignore button on my profile.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: tyto

Latest Threads