Our valued sponsor

going personally to visit offshore banking offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreylewis

BANNED MEMBER
Sep 1, 2019
Visit site
if somebody who lives outside of brazil who has an offshore bank account with this bank, CKSA - Our Offices

went into the bank without an appointment assuming that was to be the case, would they be turned away or not? what if it was someone who was interested in opening a bank account with this bank but still wasnt a customer, would they be still turned away? are these offices in brazil, switzerland, uruguay, ect... real offices or just a fake front? who works in these offices if not employees? who would be in these offices assuming theyre real and not some fake phantom corporation then assuming they will do customer service face to face of course??? who would tend to a walking in customer if at all? can a customer expect a real customer service representative to help them out or not, simply to turn them away? what do you guys think? please tell me you guys. thank you.
paulista.png

To me, they just look like they help you open a bank account in Brazil. Either directly (possibly through back channels) or by reselling someone else's services. They don't tell you which bank they will open the account with.

Once (if) the account is opened, you will then contact the bank directly for help. Just like any bank account.

To me, they just look like they help you open a bank account in Brazil. Either directly (possibly through back channels) or by reselling someone else's services. They don't tell you which bank they will open the account with.

Once (if) the account is opened, you will then contact the bank directly for help. Just like any bank account.
but if a customer needs to speak to someone in person, then how do they go about doing that then? im confused here.......... if i want to talk to in person to a bank representative but in person in sao paulo, how do i go about doing that then? rsvp

They will have to travel there! Are you a spam bot?

Email them. Have the name of a local contact at your desired office, e.g. Brazil. Get confirmation that such person works at that office. Then send a blank letter through mail addressed to your contact, while requesting signature on delivery. You'll know if they work there for real.

CKSA is a Fake company , i open a case in Brazil that they got from me 6000$ and ignored my emails , they didn’t answer after they got the money
They don’t have any contact number
They are fake , be careful

And we say thanks and goodbye to the spam bot:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Bmw850
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads