Our valued sponsor

Gonet & Cie

So what is the outcome, will they open an account for you and your business?

How is the communication from this stage?

Now they will send me the list of documents required. It took over 2 weeks to arrive to this point.
I am surprised to see that they actively offer comptes de libre passage. This type of account/clientele usually doesn't fit into the business model of a traditional banque privée suisse.
What is the required minimum they are asking for to open a customer relationship?

I am surprised to see that they actively offer comptes de libre passage. This type of account/clientele usually doesn't fit into the business model of a traditional banque privée suisse.
What is the required minimum they are asking for to open a customer relationship?
I’m not applying for such an account but for a wealth management one. I don’t know about the minimum but I should fit in.

Wealth Management: What is your criteria in the selection process? Why specifically Gonet & Cie. (favourable conditions/pricing, performance, recommendation by others)?
Would love to hear more. Thanks.
My strategy is spray and pray rof/%
I already have an account with a Swiss bank outside Switzerland and I need more accounts to diversify. Since I will be in Geneva shortly, I’m contacting all the banks I can find in the hope that I will manage to meet a couple of them in person and open at least with one.
Rothschild already rejected me. Pictet said it’s too much work for them and thus they want more than $5m.

Reactions: backpacker
My strategy is spray and pray rof/%
I already have an account with a Swiss bank outside Switzerland and I need more accounts to diversify. Since I will be in Geneva shortly, I’m contacting all the banks I can find in the hope that I will manage to meet a couple of them in person and open at least with one.
Rothschild already rejected me. Pictet said it’s too much work for them and thus they want more than $5m.
Didn't you say you're a Swiss citizen?
If that's the case can't you just open accounts in most Swiss bank without that much hassle?

Also strange that Pictet won't accept you with $5m min deposit, from what I know they accept $2M minimum and if you invest in their own managed funds they go even lower.

Didn't you say you're a Swiss citizen?
Yes
If that's the case can't you just open accounts in most Swiss bank without that much hassle?
Not with private banks and I’m not opening as a private person
Also strange that Pictet won't accept you with $5m min deposit, from what I know they accept $2M minimum and if you invest in their own managed funds they go even lower.
They said “I have to be honest and say that the work involved for opening such an account will require an initial funding and mandate of greater size than EUR 5m”

Anyone has experience with this bank?
Yes, I have. I will PM you tomorrow (just came back from holidays).
What is their attitude towards crypto?
I have never checked.
I don’t know about the minimum
1M, AFAIK.

Do they provide self trading platform for stock, etf, commodities and forex trading ....
No.
My strategy is spray and pray
:)
I already have an account with a Swiss bank outside Switzerland and I need more accounts to diversify.
Understandable.
Since I will be in Geneva shortly, I’m contacting all the banks I can find in the hope that I will manage to meet a couple of them in person and open at least with one.
I think some introducer/wealth management office would help you a lot.
Rothschild already rejected me.
AFAIK, they have 5M threshold and they are not very open to non introduced clients.

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads