Goods Vs Services

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

mark

Offshore Agent
Even if goods and service speak together but there is difference between the two. In this sense, a goods is defined as a physical (tangible) product, capable of being delivered to a purchaser and involves the transfer of ownership from seller to customer, say an apple, as opposed to an (intangible) service, say a haircut. A more general term that preserves the distinction between goods and services is 'commodities,' like a flashlight. In microeconomics, a 'goods' is often used in this more inclusive sense of the word.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mockingbird

Offshore Agent
Service, now that is a concept. I think one that is very much left to the wayside, to many people that work in goods forget that the service can out weigh the benefit of the goods in the customer experience.

mark

Offshore Agent
Firstly thanks for your reply. I always take positive any critical reply. I don't understand what you wrote this time. please be clear and informative when reply to any post.

mark

Offshore Agent
Firstly thank you for your reply. I like that people read and understand what is the purpose of my post. I feel appraise after reading your post.

Latest Threads