Our valued sponsor

Google's Plan to Stay No.1 in Search

I don't think its easy for other search engines like Yahoo and MSN to replace Google from its current position. Almost one third of Internet snarky people prefer Google over other search engines due to flexibility and reliability in its searches.

Although Google is still in number one position, I am not sure,if Google' strategy can retain it in that position forever.Google is well aware of this fact.That's why it is adding new products and technology to its search engines.But others are not far behind.Microsoft will compete Google in neck to neck fight very soon.

jb100 said:
Although Google is still in number one position, I am not sure,if Google' strategy can retain it in that position forever.Google is well aware of this fact.That's why it is adding new products and technology to its search engines.But others are not far behind.Microsoft will compete Google in neck to neck fight very soon.
I don't think so. There is simply no dearth of new fangled technology and features fron Google to turn it into an aggregator of all kind of information. Have you heard about its latest features like Google reader for mobile?

Irrespective of the fact that how competitive various search engine companies get Google would still remain as a monopoly. Google is much complex and sophisticated and with its effective applications like Youtube it would always stay on the top of best companies list.

Latest Threads