Our valued sponsor

Guernsey Company Formation

Barney2201

Member Plus
Feb 19, 2017
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a CSP to set a Guernsey company with registered address?

We are moving to Guernsey at the end of the month so don’t need anything clever, two directors both Guernsey resident.

Seems you need a fiduciary license to set up a company, most of the big formation agents want min £4K just for the set up. Seems pretty steep....

Reactions: bountymounty
I'm following this thread, what is good with Guernsey if you don't mind?

I have never known the channel islands to be particularly cheap for setup with CSP's, but never found out why I tended to just seek cheaper alternatives.

btw hopefully your not relocating for blockchain activity?

Is there no one with knowledge about a reliable CSP in Guernsey I know in the past (many years back) it was a place where many spend their Holidays and put there money because it was considered a tax haven.

Guernsey is expensive period.

There's some fine CSPs there but yes it will cost you a fair bit more than almost anywhere else in Europe unfortunately.

You should be able to drive a few of these costs out if you are living there though as you can use your own substance rather than relying on the CSP to provide it.

So no one is able to mention a reliable CSP in Guernsey? all what we have here is a lot of information about what benefits there may be.

Latest Threads