Our valued sponsor

Had anyone used banking service of bbcincorp.com?

HK Banking is not especially difficult if you fit the criteria. As long as you can demonstrate substance in HK itself with offices, staff and a good reason for actually banking there then opening an account should not be an issue. If you cannot do this, expect difficulties.

HK Banking is not especially difficult if you fit the criteria. As long as you can demonstrate substance in HK itself with offices, staff and a good reason for actually banking there then opening an account should not be an issue. If you cannot do this, expect difficulties.
Thanks.
You mean i must have real office in HK to get bank account.
it's very expensive to hire a office in HK, you know.

Thanks.
You mean i must have real office in HK to get bank account.
it's very expensive to hire a office in HK, you know.
How is it going for you and your Hong Kong setup did you went further with it or did you find something else?

How is it going for you and your Hong Kong setup did you went further with it or did you find something else?

BBCI had arranged a meeting for me with HSBC HK but i can not come because of riot in HK, it's crazy.
I agreed to open bank account in Singapore instead.
Good points that they did not charge additional fee for SG and arranged a meeting at my city.
But i still can not use merchant account.
Hopefully Hk will be more safe 'cause i still need merchant account.
I heard about Neat in HK? Is that safe?

SG Banking for A HK company is possible. Again a personal visit is required to complete the process.
I heard SG banks asking pretty high initial deposits or avg balance requirements
Citibank 300k usd
UOB 100k usd
DBS 50k usd
OCBC 30k usd.

OCBC is the most reasonable one but I doubt they'll open bank account for non-chinese people or if your business is not related to China (import/export?) but I could be wrong. When I visited Bank of China in Singapore for a personal account, they told me they don't open account for non-chinese.

Latest Threads