Hamilton Reserve Bank (Nevis)

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
Anyone with an account there?
I have ordered a withdrawal 4 weeks ago, it has not been executed yet. The bank says “we are currently undergoing system upgrades and as such wires will be a bit slower”.

Do you think I am fucked?

Reactions: EliasIT
Anyone with an account there?
I have ordered a withdrawal 4 weeks ago, it has not been executed yet. The bank says “we are currently undergoing system upgrades and as such wires will be a bit slower”.

Do you think I am fucked?
I'm sure they don't run away with your money however that's what we try to claim all the time - there is no point nowadays banking with old "new school" offshore banks popping up 20 years ago - in fact there business is dead and they were already using a correspondence that were again using Western Union Business Service with shared account as correspondence so it's not only technical in practice very hard to work in daily business but even such correspondent networks will dry out in the next months / 1-2 years.

Look at Euro Pacific Bank they just need to loose there last correspondence bank and then they claim to have technically issues as well.

I was about to start an application today for a client and I have been informed by our associated banker in the bank that they are undergoing a major software upgrade which is currently experiencing a disruption to the wire process. They expect this to resolve soon, however, sometimes these issues can take longer than expected she said.
We will be notified as soon as the issue is resolved and will update you accordingly

undergoing a major software upgrade which is currently experiencing a disruption to the wire process. They expect this to resolve soon, however, sometimes these issues can take longer than expected she said.
We will be notified as soon as the issue is resolved and will update you accordingly
That’s copy/paste from the email I received from the bank in response to my request to wire funds.
Well, at least they are not trying to pay out old clients with new clients’ money.

Reactions: Marios
I was caught out by a boiler room carbon credit scam in London some years ago. The business was run by a certain XXX who fled to Dubai; no idea if there is a Hamilton connection here...
No connection. They recently rebranded the bank as Hamilton from Alexander Hamilton, a founding father of the USA, who was born in Nevis.

After 2 months the bank is not returning my money I have instructed counsel to start a lawsuit. Let’s see how it goes. First step is applying for a court injunction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads