Our valued sponsor

Hamilton Reserve Bank (Nevis)

Be careful. Everyone is having problems withdrawing funds from Hamilton at the moment. This has been going on for weeks and they keep coming up with new excuses.

However Hamilton bought a new bank in Puerto Rico that has direct access to the Federal Reserve system. Therefore, you would think they would not have problems sending out funds. But that is not the case. This is called HAMILTON RESERVE INTERNATIONAL BANK.
Here are their latest wire instructions: Wire Transfer Instructions - Hamilton Reserve Bank

Until people post here that they received all their funds, I would not advise opening new accounts. Maybe they spent all the clients money buying he bank in Puerto Rico.

I finally received the wire from Hamilton. The letter from the lawyers was sufficient, I didn’t have to obtain a court injunction.
Hi. I’m new here. It’s good you got your money. Having the same problem with Hamilton. Can’t withdraw money last 20 days. They’re saying they’re having a problem with corresponding bank. Just contact Financial regulator in Nevis. I have to see if he’s going to help. I’m going to use the same law firm Home-Charles&Associats if regulator can’t help me. I hope they don’t shut down the bank and run a way with money. If any suggestions I will appreciate

Reactions: KDX
Hi. I’m new here. It’s good you got your money. Having the same problem with Hamilton. Can’t withdraw money last 20 days. They’re saying they’re having a problem with corresponding bank. Just contact Financial regulator in Nevis. I have to see if he’s going to help. I’m going to use the same law firm Home-Charles&Associats if regulator can’t help me. I hope they don’t shut down the bank and run a way with money. If any suggestions I will appreciate
Hi, I have been having the same problem. I would like to know if ypu have found any solutions?

A few hundred XCDs
Hi JohnnyDoe, perhaps you could guide me on the process you followed to get your money back? I woud really apreciate it. Thank you so much.

Anyone with an account there?
I have ordered a withdrawal 4 weeks ago, it has not been executed yet. The bank says “we are currently undergoing system upgrades and as such wires will be a bit slower”.

Do you think I am fucked?
did you get your money after all or still struggle?

I'm sure they don't run away with your money however that's what we try to claim all the time - there is no point nowadays banking with old "new school" offshore banks popping up 20 years ago - in fact there business is dead and they were already using a correspondence that were again using Western Union Business Service with shared account as correspondence so it's not only technical in practice very hard to work in daily business but even such correspondent networks will dry out in the next months / 1-2 years.

Look at Euro Pacific Bank they just need to loose there last correspondence bank and then they claim to have technically issues as we
I am opening account with them now. So lucky to see this post.

Reactions: Fred
They set up a FINTECH BANK in labuan of Malaysia.
They are upgrading the system
Anyone with an account there?
I have ordered a withdrawal 4 weeks ago, it has not been executed yet. The bank says “we are currently undergoing system upgrades and as such wires will be a bit slower”.

Do you think I am f**k

Maybe interesting to know that the same people got themselves a bank license in Labuan, Malaysia and started “Fintech Bank” which I guess could mean Hamilton is about to die or Labuan will be a new way for them to get correspondence banks and ease some of the issues they have in Nevis.
I find the fintech bank. maybe they want to set up closer link with Asia market. Labuan in Asia is quite famous for the offshore everything

Latest Threads