Our valued sponsor

Has anyone any experience with Comoros Bank called Societé Bancaire et Fiduciaire Privee ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizaP

Jan 22, 2018
Visit site
I wanted to open an account, they say they accept any company or business model without question and charge $1000 to open an account for you.

They have a website called: https://sbfprivee.com/

They appear to be established on the internet, their website says 2014 and seem very eager to open an account just by sending them a few documents, but they said that the account must always have a minimum balance of $10,000 to be able to make payments.

I cannot find any information or reviews of them on the internet.

When I called them back at their UK office number, several times, the phone is not answered, then when it was finally, It seemed to divert to someones mobile phone, who is driving and does not seem to be an office and sounded unprofessional.

Does anyone recommend this bank or have any experience with them?

So let me understand this bank. It has phone numbers in London and South Africa. The bank is in Comoros, it has representative office in Ukraine and a correspondence address in Lithuania. Also when you called it went through to someone on a mobile driving. My gut feeling without even checking their background.......RUN A MILE!!!

I wanted to open an account, they say they accept any company or business model without question and charge $1000 to open an account for you.

They appear to be established on the internet, their website says 2014 and seem very eager to open an account just by sending them a few documents, but they said that the account must always have a minimum balance of $10,000 to be able to make payments.

When I called them back at their UK office number, several times, the phone is not answered, then when it was finally, It seemed to divert to someones mobile phone, who is driving and does not seem to be an office and sounded unprofessional.

For a list of banks in the commores please visit:
Banque Centrale des Comores - Etablissements de crédit

If you cannot find the bank "advertised" to you, it is a scam ...

Thank you for the advice. They gave me a good feeling at first when they called me, luckily i decided to call back with some questions and this was disturbing. I dont see them listed on the government website either. I will not open an account there.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I was approached by e-mail by a lady named Anastasia Rostova of SBFP and she offered cooperation with this bank as their agent. They did not wanted any documents from my firm. When we tried to open first account with them they send us information how to pay bank account opening fee to their account. It was IBAN of one of European EBIs, so we cancelled any relations. From my perspective it is a scam. Do not use this fake bank.

Reactions: JohnLocke

This is normal to have a minimum balance if you are holding a business account...
I know this Bank very well, i'm a trader myself and the deposits i paid in EU were crazzy...
I used Upaycards before, these guys answered me on 5th day..

I'm pretty much satisfied with this sbfprivee bank, i think you did something wrong dude

I run my company with them n pay 1% for incoming and outgoing transfers, fair enough!!
You have other suggestions???
Check what people are writing about HSBC The best offshore banks for 2015 (even for Americans)

i rather pay more but get what i need

Okay I choose to close this thread since it's not confirmed if this is a real bank or plain scam! Furthermore it went off topic at the end of this thread!

It's advisable that people pay extra attention if they use any service like the above to avoid some bad experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads