IBAN Accounts for everyone with a passport!
RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services

Has anyone tried https://www.6sigmagovernance.com ?

Nicholas Van Orton

Silver Member
Hi everyone, this time I'm asking for some help/feedback. Has anyone dealt with the company mentioned in the thread? @Camille Württemberg , a recent member of this forum, advertises the firm in her signature, so I'm curious to find out if they are legit.

Camille says she's got 20 years experience in on-offshore activities. However, the mentioned website is active since only September 2019, hosted at an Irish cloud-services firm. Nothing wrong with that, but the time-lapse difference makes me somewhat skeptical.ns2 Also, there's no background check to run on or a simple 'About Us' in the website that one can relate to/or understand who's behind the business.

Browsing the site you find many spelling mistakes (BVI repeated in every jurisdiction's renewal fee cost:rolleyes:) and some sentences in the FAQs section that are left unfinished. Again, nothing too dramatic, but perhaps not what one expects to find when looking for a place to invest money in search of a successful corporate structure outcome.

Anyway, if anyone has anything that will shed some light, please do, I'm sure we'll all benefit from that, @Admin included.

NVO

Camille Württemberg

20 years tax advisor on-shore/off-shore
Mentor Group Gold
Hi everyone, this time I'm asking for some help/feedback. Has anyone dealt with the company mentioned in the thread? @Camille Württemberg , a recent member of this forum, advertises the firm in her signature, so I'm curious to find out if they are legit.

Camille says she's got 20 years experience in on-offshore activities. However, the mentioned website is active since only September 2019, hosted at an Irish cloud-services firm. Nothing wrong with that, but the time-lapse difference makes me somewhat skeptical.ns2 Also, there's no background check to run on or a simple 'About Us' in the website that one can relate to/or understand who's behind the business.

Browsing the site you find many spelling mistakes (BVI repeated in every jurisdiction's renewal fee cost:rolleyes:) and some sentences in the FAQs section that are left unfinished. Again, nothing too dramatic, but perhaps not what one expects to find when looking for a place to invest money in search of a successful corporate structure outcome.

Anyway, if anyone has anything that will shed some light, please do, I'm sure we'll all benefit from that, @Admin included.

NVO
Hi Nicholas, I don't want to interfere with your thread as people should write feedbacks openly, just answering a few of your points:

The founder of the company started in the early 80's, a lot has changed since then. Myself I spent 10 years in London and the past 12 years in Singapore, first in a fiduciary company and then in private banking, so needless to say I've seen thousands of structures.

The website is fairly new and we've been super busy since the beginning of the year. Our core business is high-level structuring advisory and management for mid-HNWI who don't have 100k$ a year for advise at a big 4 firm but spend between 15k and 20k annually in advice. We're still trying to figure out the perfect pricing for our website and a few lawyers and accountants are using our Company Manager in white-label to store and give access to their clients files in a highly secure app.

Thanks for your feedbacks regarding BVI and About us, I've transmitted them to our dev team ;)

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Do you guarantee that the account is opened in Singapore? what are the basic requirements?

Nicholas Van Orton

Silver Member
Hi Nicholas, I don't want to interfere with your thread as people should write feedbacks openly, just answering a few of your points:

The founder of the company started in the early 80's, a lot has changed since then. Myself I spent 10 years in London and the past 12 years in Singapore, first in a fiduciary company and then in private banking, so needless to say I've seen thousands of structures.

The website is fairly new and we've been super busy since the beginning of the year. Our core business is high-level structuring advisory and management for mid-HNWI who don't have 100k$ a year for advise at a big 4 firm but spend between 15k and 20k annually in advice. We're still trying to figure out the perfect pricing for our website and a few lawyers and accountants are using our Company Manager in white-label to store and give access to their clients files in a highly secure app.

Thanks for your feedbacks regarding BVI and About us, I've transmitted them to our dev team ;)
@Camille Württemberg Fair enough, thanks for the answers. Given your profile, it does make sense to enhance and take good care of the website and its content/navigation. At the end of the day, it is the face of your company and the first impression people will have of you (and most importantly of your services and/or professionalism), I bet I'm not the first to have noticed the oddities in it.

Sols

Entrepreneur
I took a little bit of a closer look at this and there are red flags.
  • The alleged founder/owner who has been around since the 80s was born in the early 1980s according to public company information.
  • The alleged Singapore holding company, which owns the UK company, does not seem to exist.
  • Googling the name of the founder returns some unsavory results.
  • These supposed 20+ years industry veterans are banking with Revolut. What's the matter, couldn't open an account with any of the major banks? I wonder why.
  • These supposed 20+ years industry veterans are accepting payment by card. This is a weak red flag but still a red flag. Very few service providers accept card payments because it opens them up to chargebacks. But that's not a problem if you don't plan to be around for more than a few weeks/months and then run away. As a customer, card payments is good since you can dispute the payment but it's suspicious when a new service provider offers it.
  • Despite being a UK company offering regulated services, they are not supervised by the FCA. For comparison, Turner Little are supervised.
  • Despite being a UK company, the website is not compliant with GDPR or Companies Act 2006 when it comes to information given to visitors/customers.
  • There are no terms and conditions anywhere.
  • Generally unprofessional content on website.
  • Prices bordering on too good to be true.
I'd avoid this. There are so many trustworthy, trusted service provider out there to choose from.

Last edited:

Nicholas Van Orton

Silver Member
These supposed 20+ years industry veterans are banking with Revolut. What's the matter, couldn't open an account with any of the major banks? I wonder why.
Exactly! I forgot to post that and I too found it very odd (I knew my post wasn't complete, damnstupi#21). I'd also like to know why, if you can get a bank acc at a top tier 1 bank in a respected jurisdiction, would you go with a Stripe + Revolut payment combination. Again, nothing wrong per se, but it raises a red flag when combined with the offered proposal, which suggests something is amiss...

@Sols - on a separate note, and not to pollute this thread, I sent you a PM, please if you can reply to it, thanks.

Camille Württemberg

Mentor Group Gold
Do you guarantee that the account is opened in Singapore? what are the basic requirements?
If you have a simple structure yes, we've been working for 10+ years with the biggest Tier-1 banks there. We typically do Seychelles / Marshall co + Singapore Bank. If you use nominees we'd have to look at it in detail.

I took a little bit of a closer look at this and there are red flags.
  • The alleged founder/owner who has been around since the 80s was born in the early 1980s according to public company information.
  • The alleged Singapore holding company, which owns the UK company, does not seem to exist.
  • Googling the name of the founder returns some unsavory results.
  • These supposed 20+ years industry veterans are banking with Revolut. What's the matter, couldn't open an account with any of the major banks? I wonder why.
  • These supposed 20+ years industry veterans are accepting payment by card. This is a weak red flag but still a red flag. Very few service providers accept card payments because it opens them up to chargebacks. But that's not a problem if you don't plan to be around for more than a few weeks/months and then run away. As a customer, card payments is good since you can dispute the payment but it's suspicious when a new service provider offers it.
  • Despite being a UK company offering regulated services, they are not supervised by the FCA. For comparison, Turner Little are supervised.
  • Despite being a UK company, the website is not compliant with GDPR or Companies Act 2006 when it comes to information given to visitors/customers.
  • There are no terms and conditions anywhere.
  • Generally unprofessional content on website.
  • Prices bordering on too good to be true.
I'd avoid this. There are so many trustworthy, trusted service provider out there to choose from.
What you are referring to is the director of the UK company which is developing more of a tech offering. Company formation services is not an FCA-regulated activity, I don't know the details of Turner Little but they probably run trusts or may advise some clients on financials, which would fall within the scope of the FCA.
Revolut is great for FX transfer and cheap to receive overseas funds, not sure what's the problem you're referring to with them.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
great, but what are the minimum requirements to successfully open a bank account in Singapore?

Camille Württemberg

Mentor Group Gold
great, but what are the minimum requirements to successfully open a bank account in Singapore?
For personal accounts there is a minimum deposit of 250,000 SGD, for corporate accounts, there is no minimum deposits, this is why we typically set up a legal entity that holds the bank account.

Pre-Covid, you had to meet face to face with the banker, this is now done over Skype/Zoom for the time being.

There aren't any other requirements than a well formed company with the relevant documents (a business plan, articles of associations, shareholder register, directors register and utility bill/passport copy for UBO)

Sols

Entrepreneur
It's not like I expect you to throw your hands up and say "You got me, we're a scam." Maybe you're a legit operation, which just happens to raise lots of red flags for innocuous reasons. But my mind is made up. 6 Sigma Governance is to be avoided. However, for the sake of other readers;

What you are referring to is the director of the UK company which is developing more of a tech offering.
This company just happens to be the company on the Revolut account, into which you want customers to wire funds into as payment for your services.

So Revolut doesn't know the incoming funds are for offshore incorporation and offshore bank accounts? Or is the technical service provider also your treasurer and Revolut is fine with this?

Company formation services is not an FCA-regulated activity, I don't know the details of Turner Little but they probably run trusts or may advise some clients on financials, which would fall within the scope of the FCA.
The services on your website go beyond company formation. You also mention in this thread that "our core business is high-level structuring advisory" and that "a few lawyers and accountants are using our Company Manager in white-label to store and give access to their clients files", which implies you come really close to tax/finance advice and sit on third-party client data.

Not that I believe a word.

However, if all you do is outsourced and you're just another reseller and you don't offer tax advisory (contrary to what you have said yourself), I suppose FCA supervision or HMRC AML registration would just be optional. Not sure how you manage to avoid ICO registration, although your website is already in flagrant violation of GDPR so it's not surprising.

Revolut is great for FX transfer and cheap to receive overseas funds, not sure what's the problem you're referring to with them.
I don't for a second believe that someone with 20+ years of experience would plaster a Revolut account on their website for receiving payments for a high-risk service. Especially not before doing any kind of KYC.

If I were to guess, I'd say you were rejected by the usual banks your UK counterparts all use or you knew your operation wouldn't even pass by the front desk and didn't try. Guess 20 years in the industry still didn't leave you with enough of a banking network to place your own business?

sullyferdinand

NOBODY can guarantee a bank account. Not even the bank

How can somebody guarantee a bank account without reviewing your documents, profile, company activity, nationality, countries of operations, turnover, money you are planning to leave in the account, etc??

if anybody ''guarantee'' a bank account, run away from them

Camille Württemberg

Mentor Group Gold
NOBODY can guarantee a bank account. Not even the bank

How can somebody guarantee a bank account without reviewing your documents, profile, company activity, nationality, countries of operations, turnover, money you are planning to leave in the account, etc??

if anybody ''guarantee'' a bank account, run away from them
If we can't manage to open the bank account, we can refund the fees paid by the client. This is what I mean by guarantee.

sullyferdinand

-based on which terms and conditions are you offering this refund? nothing is mentioned in website, no contact number, office

-can you really register a company in ALL of the jurisdictions within 12hs of receiving the documents as it is mentioned in the website?

- what is the difference of ''bank account - introduction only'' and ''bank account'' ? could you explain the difference of 1000 USD?

- are you really offering bank account in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein for offshore jurisdictions? and you claim a 92% success rate?

-''you partner with 120 banks'', but i only see 8 jurisdictions and logos of banks where introducers are not required (Euro Pacific Bank, CIM Banque...)
do you really work with 120 banks?

She forgot to mention:
Unless you have a solid link in Singapore (Client / Provider / Member of your company resident in Singapore) it will be VERY complicated to open a bank account in Singapore, and specially with a ''Tier-1 Bank that doesn't require any deposit for corporate account''..............

Camille Württemberg

Mentor Group Gold
-based on which terms and conditions are you offering this refund? nothing is mentioned in website, no contact number, office

-can you really register a company in ALL of the jurisdictions within 12hs of receiving the documents as it is mentioned in the website?

- what is the difference of ''bank account - introduction only'' and ''bank account'' ? could you explain the difference of 1000 USD?

- are you really offering bank account in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein for offshore jurisdictions? and you claim a 92% success rate?

-''you partner with 120 banks'', but i only see 8 jurisdictions and logos of banks where introducers are not required (Euro Pacific Bank, CIM Banque...)
do you really work with 120 banks?
We typically organise a phone call previous to working on bank accounts opening and based on the information provided by the client, we determine which jurisdiction is the best. Switzerland/Luxembourg/Liechtenstein are very used to off-shore jurisdictions but they usually have a minimum deposit requirement, 100% of accounts that we've decided to introduce in those 3 countries were opened successfully.

Regarding your last comment, I believe that no bank in the world needs an introducer, it is not really a formalised role. I can give you the names of many banks that take off-shore accounts for free. What's more complicated is to find the relevant banker within the organisation and to know what each bank likes and doesn't like. In singapore alone, there's a big difference in risk appetite between DBS, OCBC, UOB and Maybank. Some banks will be more favourable to online gambling, some will prefer international trading, etc -- this is where we charge a fee.

You are 100% correct about Singapore, part of our service is to help setup the requirements of the banks so that we can significantly increase the chances of being accepted, this is what is included in the "bank account" package which is more expensive. The bank introduction package is only meant as introducing the client to the relevant banker and give the client a few bullet points about what the bank is expecting.

We provide Terms of Services with each letter of engagement that is signed by the client.

Perry8

Everyone knows this is not possible. So, this is misleading at best.

I had a look at their webpage - just out of curiosity. Based on this alone, I think it is a bit difficult to make any conclutions. It might be that they have a lot of experience and can deliver, but that the webpage has some flaws. The prices and services offered is a bit difficult to understand. Some prices as realtively decent (example Gibraltar for USD 1,650), while some are just crazy (example Spain Euro 20,200 - should be around Euro 5,000 including the share capital). For some of the jurisdictions (countries) the infomation given is not correct (Example Sweden they state local director is required, but it is not. However, a director that resides in EU/EEA area is required).

sullyferdinand

The bank introduction package is only meant as introducing the client to the relevant banker and give the client a few bullet points about what the bank is expecting.
so basically, for the ''introduction'' you are only sharing the name of the bank, gving the contact detail to the client, then he will do it alone, right?

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
Regarding your last comment, I believe that no bank in the world needs an introducer, it is not really a formalised role.
You are wrong. Many banks out there work only through introductions.

These supposed 20+ years industry veterans are banking with Revolut.
I would agree with Sols there. Revolut is probably the last place I would look for the business account. It's simply the wrong choice in general and if you are in the business for so long, you should know why.

Sols

Entrepreneur
We typically organise a phone call previous to working on bank accounts opening and based on the information provided by the client, we determine which jurisdiction is the best. Switzerland/Luxembourg/Liechtenstein are very used to off-shore jurisdictions but they usually have a minimum deposit requirement, 100% of accounts that we've decided to introduce in those 3 countries were opened successfully.
Yet you are happy to take payment upfront, into your Revolut business account.

Regarding your last comment, I believe that no bank in the world needs an introducer, it is not really a formalised role.
You spend 20 years in the industry and you still haven't learned that there are lots of banks that require an introducer. Amazing. What was your job during these 20 years? Social media intern?

We provide Terms of Services with each letter of engagement that is signed by the client.
Let's see a copy of that engagement letter.

And why does your website say you use 4096-bit SSL encryption when you're using a 2048-bit key? Why even lie about something like that?

What about the connection to the UK company whose Revolut business bank account you use and whose director is a reported scammer? What due diligence did you do on this supposed technology provider? Why can't their alleged Singapore holding company be verified?

I hope this thread is giving enough material for people to avoid 6 Sigma Governance. Can't say it's a scam for sure, but there are enough red flags to go with another service provider. Don't risk your money and identity to these people.

Mentor Group
Mentor Group