IBAN Accounts for everyone with a passport!
Mentor Group
RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.

Has anyone tried https://www.6sigmagovernance.com ?

wonderwhat

Hi everyone, this time I'm asking for some help/feedback. Has anyone dealt with the company mentioned in the thread? @Camille Württemberg , a recent member of this forum, advertises the firm in her signature, so I'm curious to find out if they are legit.

Camille says she's got 20 years experience in on-offshore activities. However, the mentioned website is active since only September 2019, hosted at an Irish cloud-services firm. Nothing wrong with that, but the time-lapse difference makes me somewhat skeptical.ns2 Also, there's no background check to run on or a simple 'About Us' in the website that one can relate to/or understand who's behind the business.

Browsing the site you find many spelling mistakes (BVI repeated in every jurisdiction's renewal fee cost:rolleyes:) and some sentences in the FAQs section that are left unfinished. Again, nothing too dramatic, but perhaps not what one expects to find when looking for a place to invest money in search of a successful corporate structure outcome.

Anyway, if anyone has anything that will shed some light, please do, I'm sure we'll all benefit from that, @Admin included.

NVO
Her Profile Picture is an AI generated one. Usually, this can be generated thru here This Person Does Not Exist

She is not serious anyway.

@Admin Verify her with Video Call. I think it's better for everyone.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member

Sols

Entrepreneur
That's a website which generates a non-real human face based on a machine learning model trained on a huge data set of human faces. It's not a real human.

While no claim has been made that the profile picture is real, it's just more fuel on the raging dumpster fire that is 6 Sigma Governance.

I don't think it's fair to place responsibility on on Admin. While it would be great if we could know that advertisers are verified, trusted, and reputable businesses, it's up to customers to perform due diligence. In this case, the due diligence on 6 Sigma Governance is easy and points to it being a very risky engagement.

wonderwhat

What is that link doing?

Many of us have random pictures :D
While that's true but serious businesses that involve providing corporate services must have real web footprint; otherwise, it's hard to say what they going to do with user data.

You could create a Smart Contract that do the verification without having you in.

Aziz

Although it looks like you guys are piling on a bit, you guys do bring up a very valid point. Wouldn't it be cool too go to a website like this one and know when you click on a persons sig, advertising their business or some sponsor, you KNOW you don't have to worry about losing your money?

If people are allowed to put up their ads and present themselves as legitimate companies providing a service in their signature, where is the due diligence? If this is a respected site for people like me to learn where, how and what to do with offshore incorporating my business, how should anyone be able to just pay a little more money and have their ads plastered in their sigs and NOT be scrutinized and have to prove they are legit?

There should be some sort of vetting process by admin to allow ads and sponsorship posted, to be a accepted as a trusted site permitted to put their info. This forum should make a point in being a site that only allows trusted content, because its the first one I've found with this type of content to discuss with others. Maybe I haven't been here long enough to know otherwise. Anyways, I literally went to that site when I saw her post in another thread today and was on the verge of buying the "Covid special" and decided to look around a little more. Not saying 6sigma isn't legit, but how do we know? Who is gonna be the "guinea-pig"?

I guess that's the growing pains of starting a new business. If I could offer some advice to @Camille Württemberg , is to do your own due diligence and make sure before your company is going to present itself to a public forum or before YOU present it in your sig, that most, if not everything, is 'airtight' and irrefutable or at least not appearing shady. Because you're having to do a LOT of explaining around here, that you probably wouldn't have to do...
I personally don't see a problem with banking through Resolut, because of obvious low cost, (why does not working with a brick and morter 1,000 year bank mean you're not legit???). Especially since the current trend is moving away from the centralized big bank model anyways. Ease of access and flexibility is more the flavor of the times right now.

Last edited:

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
There should be some sort of vetting process by admin to allow ads and sponsorship posted, to be a accepted as a trusted site permitted to put their info.
They have not bought any Advertising plan, they have a link in their signature and another user opened a thread about them!

I'm not going to check everyones signatures and what they link to unless it is violating the forum rules at any point.

Just wanting to point that out :)

Aziz

They have not bought any Advertising plan, they have a link in their signature and another user opened a thread about them!

I'm not going to check everyones signatures and what they link to unless it is violating the forum rules at any point.

Just wanting to point that out :)
Oh ok. Thanks, I'm new here, maybe I should lurk a bit longer and get the lay of the land...lol.

Mentor Group
Mentor Group