Our valued sponsor

help! cim bank or leupay? or any other? I need an offshore bank quick

pathtoetro

Jul 23, 2018
Visit site
so people here is the problem, I have been falsely accused of a crime, and someone betrayed me, I figured it out just now
I have been saving money for 6 years on my own accord and it would be really shitty if I lost everything due to a false accusation
in the NL (EU) even if you are falsely accused, if you made a profit of something even without knowing it, you are considered partly guilty
so before my country closes my bank I need a quick solution to withdraw the money to
CIM is good but too expensive
leupay seems to be simple

BASICALLY a quick and cheap (online) banking site where I can make a new account, get my money to it safely, and done.

sometimes I travel to Asia, I hope I can use the cards as well, but not required, as I can get credit card

Reactions: negon
you can use cards anywhere in the world both Leupay and CIM cards
but it takes quite long to open account in CIM and it looks like you need to find fast option

it also depends on amount that you have
EMIs are bad choice for big amounts, but you also may open few EMI accounts

also, it would be better for you to use professional nominees, so nobody can find accounts on your name

so people here is the problem, I have been falsely accused of a crime, and someone betrayed me, I figured it out just now
I have been saving money for 6 years on my own accord and it would be really shitty if I lost everything due to a false accusation
in the NL (EU) even if you are falsely accused, if you made a profit of something even without knowing it, you are considered partly guilty
so before my country closes my bank I need a quick solution to withdraw the money to

BASICALLY a quick and cheap (online) banking site where I can make a new account, get my money to it safely, and done.

sometimes I travel to Asia, I hope I can use the cards as well, but not required, as I can get credit card
The best solution is a bank account outside EU, because there is a cooperation between "Member States of the European Union".

I think the best solution would be to go in person somewhere outside EU, open a bank account and then transfer the money. Don't do anything remotely, it takes days and days. I think a good compromise could be Georgia, it's not too far and they have pretty decent banks.

I have been falsely accused of a crime, and someone betrayed me, I figured it out just now

This makes no sense...sorry. Even if you moved your money it is still traceable and can be frozen easily. In fact moving it with intent to conceal and avoid pending justice may constitute another crime of money laundering in the NL at the very least. Get a lawyer and fight the accusation. Moving money to another bank anywhere on planet earth will not help you. There are international crime bodies that cooperate on such cases to track and freeze your assets quite easily. You can move your money to CIM or Leu and be on here in some weeks time saying they froze my account for no reason ja334¤¤#...(once NL put you into every "person of interest" database..lol)

btw below are some international organizations that cooperate on information exchange outside CRS/AEOI:

Welcome to the Egmont Group
Internet / Home - INTERPOL
Home

This makes no sense...sorry. Even if you moved your money it is still traceable and can be frozen easily. In fact moving it with intent to conceal and avoid pending justice may constitute another crime of money laundering in the NL at the very least. Get a lawyer and fight the accusation. Moving money to another bank anywhere on planet earth will not help you. There are international crime bodies that cooperate on such cases to track and freeze your assets quite easily. You can move your money to CIM or Leu and be on here in some weeks time saying they froze my account for no reason ja334¤¤#...(once NL put you into every "person of interest" database..lol)

btw below are some international organizations that cooperate on information exchange outside CRS/AEOI:

Welcome to the Egmont Group
Internet / Home - INTERPOL
Home
In NL if you borrow someone else your cash card it means 8 years you wont be able to make an account and I will lose a lot of money, but if I move it to a bank outside the country, I can get away with a fine

In NL if you borrow someone else your cash card it means 8 years you wont be able to make an account and I will lose a lot of money, but if I move it to a bank outside the country, I can get away with a fine

wow that's a strange law ja334¤¤#

....bring on the cashless society.....not!!!

keeping your money in EMIs is not risky. I tried it and it does hurt more than its benefits, for short term EMIs is your best choise but you need as I'm looking for right now, a stable long term bank.

OUTSIDE EU

Emi's for this amount? NO
They will block your money and will check you well , when they will find half of things about you they will definitely block it.
Take a fly Asia or South America, open an account there. But dont sent directly your money to your new account, it s like you give your adress to police when you escape.
Use some bank accounts between your actual account to your new.

mind to share what banking you went with?

Latest Threads