Our valued sponsor

Help! my bank wont allow me to buy bitcoin, looking for a solution

mikemike321

Jun 23, 2020
Visit site
Hello, My name is Mike, I'm from Sweden, I am trying to buy BTC using Kraken, my bank is Nordea and won't let me transfer the money to Kraken for the reason that is a cryptocurrency, I even tried from another bank in Sweden and they decline the transaction as well.
it pisses me off that they don't help me do whatever I want with my money,

I tried to set up an account with TransferWise, but it seems that they don't do any de[posit to cryptocurrency websites.
I don't know what else to do. does anyone have any solution to how I can buy bitcoin from Sweden?

Thanks

Fidor bank only allow personal bank accounts to be opened for foreigners. You may use kraken or AdvCash or Blockchain to buy bitcoins or other crypto, once you have bitcoins you can exchange to almost any other crypto using for instant Exodus or similar.

Reactions: John Doe 42755
Fidor bank only allow personal bank accounts to be opened for foreigners. You may use kraken or AdvCash or Blockchain to buy bitcoins or other crypto, once you have bitcoins you can exchange to almost any other crypto using for instant Exodus or similar.

Exodus doesn't provide two-factors authentication, users are unable to set commissions for transactions and it's closed-source, high commissions, shallow market depth.

OP you may use the following list:
  • Advcash. You deposit via SEPA, from your own bank account and then withdraw in BTC.
  • Plasmapay. A service similar to Advcash. Use carefully since it's quite new.
  • Globitex. Gibraltar exchange with Lithuanian EMI licence. It will provide you a personal IBAN to deposit your funds and straight buy BTC. Your bank will just see a SEPA transfer to a personal account of yours.
  • P2P exchanges as Localbitcoin.com or Paxful.com. There are a lot of trusted sellers here that will accept, on their personal bank accounts your SEPA transfers and send you BTC.

Reactions: Singa
OP you may use the following list:
  • Advcash. You deposit via SEPA, from your own bank account and then withdraw in BTC.
  • Plasmapay. A service similar to Advcash. Use carefully since it's quite new.
  • Globitex. Gibraltar exchange with Lithuanian EMI licence. It will provide you a personal IBAN to deposit your funds and straight buy BTC. Your bank will just see a SEPA transfer to a personal account of yours.
  • P2P exchanges as Localbitcoin.com or Paxful.com. There are a lot of trusted sellers here that will accept, on their personal bank accounts your SEPA transfers and send you BTC.
is it trustable? those services with Lithuanian license? I am trying to buy 5-6 BTC I don't want to be scammed

Reactions: Btraveler
He is saying his bank is rejecting the outgoing transfer to exchange

2author
Settlement account in the middle will work. You can find introducers here who will set up everything for you for a success fee

Latest Threads