Our valued sponsor

Help need to open a offshore company & bank account UK Based

Lilly

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone ,

So i'm new here and i need to set up an offshore company & bank account asap would love some help on the best options most of my clients are based in the UK but would have international business too ,please advise on the most discreet and cost effective options, thank you much!!

Reactions: suzy and negon
Hi Lilly,

If it is your first company I recommend you Seychelles, why? It's cheap, fast incorporate and confidential.
My company is a Seychelles IBC and I don't have any problem doing business with UK customers or another countries like mine, Argentina.

I hope that you can go ahead with your company and I wish you good luck!

Reactions: Lilly
Seychelles is a great choice for this purpose, you can either open a real bank account for instant in Cyprus or you can simply go with a LeuPay, Worldcore etc. EMI account which is the fastest to open.

Hey thanks , i am trying to stay as far away from UK regulations as possible interested in the EMI banking does anyone have a link on how i could access this ? , thank you so much for your help guys really appreciate it.

Hi everyone ,

So i'm new here and i need to set up an offshore company & bank account asap would love some help on the best options most of my clients are based in the UK but would have international business too ,please advise on the most discreet and cost effective options, thank you much!!
You can use any offshore jurisdiction with an EMI account as Leupay.
The important thing is the kind of business. thu&¤#

Reactions: Richmond
Since some people here are more interested in advertising their service than to help you and even go against the forum rules by asking you to contact them! then I wanted to be a nice guy and post a link to what you asked for List of EMI and Digital Banks check this list, there are plenty of links to EMI providers you can use for almost any offshore company!

Hope it helps ;)

f
Hi everyone ,

for fast account opening go with an EMI account much faster and easier to open compared to a real bank account!

Reactions: Lilly
Since some people here are more interested in advertising their service than to help you and even go against the forum rules by asking you to contact them! then I wanted to be a nice guy and post a link to what you asked for List of EMI and Digital Banks check this list, there are plenty of links to EMI providers you can use for almost any offshore company!

Hope it helps ;)
Thank you so much

Reactions: negon

Latest Threads