Our valued sponsor

Help Setting Up New Corp For Marketing Company

somuchfun

Mar 9, 2019
Visit site
We do marketing for various firms and we do very compliant work to show banks. What we are trying to do is minimize taxes and get decent banking. I currently live in Europe but I'm also a US citizen. Any ideas?

So far I like the idea of Hong Kong but I'm worried about the fees for the audit or getting a bank for the HK corp. Any help is appreciated.

To get a bank account in Hong Kong will require a personal visit. The company itself is not very expensive roughly 2 - 3K can do it.

Look in the direction of Mauritius or Cyprus that may be a better option.

Reactions: somuchfun
Thanks Admin, I was reading about Cyprus and a Cypriot account. I have a Seychelles IBC and Astro Bank account in Cyprus but they let me know it's only a matter of time before they shut it down.

I was thinking of setting up a Cyprus Corp so thanks for the idea. My problem was I spoke to Astro and they asked me if I'll have a physical presence and I said "No" and they told me they won't open up shell corps. I guess they are looking for substance but I don't know how or if it's worth it.

If you do know more again I appreciate the help

I was thinking of setting up a Cyprus Corp so thanks for the idea. My problem was I spoke to Astro and they asked me if I'll have a physical presence and I said "No" and they told me they won't open up shell corps. I guess they are looking for substance but I don't know how or if it's worth it.
Wrong answer you gave them and proparly wrong introducer and agent you have.

I read it a lot of times here which gave me the feeling people are doing something wrong. Anyway, I don't know what is going on and why Astro Bank would at any time tell you it is a matter of time, sounds to me extremly strange unless you have been digging into something you shouldn't.

Reactions: somuchfun
I told them I'm thinking of opening a Cyprus company and how hard would it be to open a new account. My introducer quit the business 3 years ago. They asked me "why" I wanted to open the new account and I told them I wanted the ability to open up more bank accounts and with a Seychelles IBC it's getting very difficult (I had a Latvian & Maltese bank account force me to close my account because I'm American and they didn't want me anymore).

Anyways I wanted 2 bank accounts in the event one did like what happened before. Right now my banking options for an IBC in Seychelles is limited I wanted more options.

That's why I'm asking and I appreciate your insights.