Our valued sponsor

Blackcrypto

Oct 30, 2021
LT
Visit site
Hello,

i am from north Africa and i have a company registered in Lithuania as a crypto exchange ( Like a license because there is no license in Lithuania ).

I want to get a bank account in "EU" for my company (The bank or "EMI" should be crypto-friendly). Any suggestions please?

I know many EMI's like: Bankera, Globitex, ... ( But so far I have not tried them because I want feedback from actual users first ). I think Bankera is good but "SEPA in" 0.5% fee too high for me.

Any suggestions and experiences about these EMIs?

Which EMIs do you recommend? As I mentioned before, I want an EMIs so that I can buy and sell cryptocurrencies without problems and with a good prices.

Many thanks.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hey,

Do you comply with regulations? Do you have AML/KYC policies at place? What about AML officer?

Are you going to accept funds from clients directly, or only from crypto exchanges?
Hey,

-The company is new and registered at "registrucentras" as a crypto exchanges.
- Yes I have AML policies.
- What about AML officer? not yet.

Yes from clients directly. and i will use "KYC" ID verification

Please what do you think?
@OP as per the intended setup An EMI should be your primary foundation...and then physical Banking Within the EU or a lesser know jurisdiction.

TopTip: currently Physical Banks Dealing With crypto is like a needle in a haystack...Banks dont wanna touch crypto, and those that do, be ready to KYC yourself from head to toe..

@OP as per the intended setup An EMI should be your primary foundation...and then physical Banking Within the EU or a lesser know jurisdiction.

TopTip: currently Physical Banks Dealing With crypto is like a needle in a haystack...Banks dont wanna touch crypto, and those that do, be ready to KYC yourself from head to toe..
Please can you pm the Gateway that you have on board ?

Reactions: VESTANON
Please can you pm the Gateway that you have on board ?
Elaborate on the specific company activity, your intend use case and what you intend to achieve longterm...as several setups/exist that could be more suited to specific needs,your current jurisdiction,company activity,average incoming/outgoing TRX,etc would be inline so as to suggest what works, what could, and precise steps...
TopTip: what might work for company A based on Jurisdiction might not work for company B based on Company activity and clientele..etc.cig-:,

Reactions: dinho

Latest Threads