Our valued sponsor

Question High Limit Visa or Mastercard Shipped Outside EU

terminator5505

Jan 6, 2021
Visit site
I'm from the Middle East, I'm not EU or US citizen.
I'm looking for:
  • EMI/Bank that will allow remote opening and easy verification via online app.
  • Offering high limit Visa/Mastercard that will be shipped to any country without EU restriction.
  • Deposits via SEPA or wire.

The closest thing I could get was Dukascopy Bank, the card limit is ok but the account limit is very low with a quarterly limit and they refused to raise the limit. I have accounts on different services like Paysera and Transferwise but I'm mainly looking for a high limit ATM card that can be shipped outside EU without restrictions.

Hey,

I suppose you are looking for a personal card?

What is the source of your income? Where exactly do you reside and what is your citizenship?

I am not sure what you mean by saying "easy verification", because all legitimate financial institutions must do adequate compliance procedures. But I might be able to help you with one Maltese company that provides cards with massive limits.

Send me an email (click on my banner) if you wish to speak about it further.

Hey,

I suppose you are looking for a personal card?

What is the source of your income? Where exactly do you reside and what is your citizenship?

I am not sure what you mean by saying "easy verification", because all legitimate financial institutions must do adequate compliance procedures. But I might be able to help you with one Maltese company that provides cards with massive limits.

Send me an email (click on my banner) if you wish to speak about it further.
I'm from Egypt
The source of funds is SMM - SEO - Web Design services
I mean by easy verification is that it is done online through app without having to send notarized documents by mail and complicated steps.
I have no problem with KYC/AML with other companies like payoneer before. My main problem is that most EMIs don't send cards to my country or they offer a very low limit card or have deposit restrictions.

Reactions: Gediminas

Latest Threads