Our valued sponsor

High risk debitcard gateway

gertan

Feb 4, 2022
Sweden
Visit site
Hey,

I just purchased the Gold Member Group (95eur) but havent been accepted/upgraded yet.

Ive been reading on this forum for awhile and im looking for a way to accept debit/credit card payments for a high risk business. I know that these discussions have been made many times and that people say its next to impossible etc and that you may find more info in the gold member group.

I have found some websites charging customers for IPTV services via debit card. I dont know if im able to/allowed to post links to what banks/websites they are using.
I have also come accross scam websites that lets you pay with a card and then the funds are gone but they sell other stuff like shoes. I can link to those webites too to show how the gateways look like.

There should be a possibility for me to open a company in cyprus and apply for a merchant account there but it will probably get closed down pretty quick.
The other guys that are using the working gateway are using a russin/bulgarian bank to send out card payment links via email.

My business is in northern europe/scandinavia and is generating around 20k eur/month so not big at all. Im having trouble expanding because of this payment issue.
Sorry for the noob level im at but im trying to learn and there surely must be a way to fix this as others are doing it.

Many thanks!

Reactions: Money king
I have found some websites charging customers for IPTV services via debit card. I dont know if im able to/allowed to post links to what banks/websites they are using.
go ahead and post... otherwise create a new thread in mentor group gold and @ me to the thread!

You have of course already made a search on the forum with the SEARCH field here?

go ahead and post... otherwise create a new thread in mentor group gold and @ me to the thread!

You have of course already made a search on the forum with the SEARCH field here?
Hey, just tagged you in the mentor group post. Yes i have searched but have not found anything particlular that would help me unfortunately

Reactions: uplana
The first think Volume is bit low for high-risk accounts. There could be some providers exist. I know your guys is growing.
There could be some similar threads before, they have same monthly volume. Any preferred Geo?
please make your point! As @Sols already indicated your posting has the behavior of an service provider - they are useless without knowing the solution.

Reactions: gertan