Our valued sponsor

High-Risk Payment Processor for E-commerce/Nutra (HK company)

Mr Saito

Mar 11, 2023
UK
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm looking for a high-risk payment processor for my e-com/supps business.

The company is registered in HK.
Stripe closed my accs.
CB ~1.5%
Sales $300k+/m.

I made new stripe acc (EVERYTHING NEW - ZERO chance of detecting)... they closed this acc too. It had 0 disputes... Hundreds of thousands across all accs on hold... I'll NEVER EVER work with these CRIMINALS again.

I'm applying to every processor I find like crazy. They all have problems in the end. Either "can't integrate with your website (I'm using Funnelish)" or "remove the 1 year money back guarantee" or some other BS.

I'm looking for an inside person (willing to pay anything). But if not, then any good pp recommendation will be appreciated!

Please help!
Thanks!

Ok. I'll check it out.

If someone knows any solutions, please feel free to drop them here.

Thanks!
you made no mention of: 1.services/products requiring processing.?

2. client payment channels Cards,bank transfers,mobile wallets?

3. desired integration option:
i. integration solely via checkout page
ii. card payments via links
iii. payment buttons.

moreso HK entity highly limits onboarding chances with most stable processors.

scenario with stripes constant closure could be entity of use,risk appetite of products/services, Vpn usage.et al

would advice a ground up setup:
consisting on entity,verified processor,integration module etc package.

I made new stripe acc (EVERYTHING NEW - ZERO chance of detecting)... they closed this acc too. It had 0 disputes... Hundreds of thousands across all accs on hold... I'll NEVER EVER work with these CRIMINALS again.
well you broke their rules, why are they criminals?

you made no mention of: 1.services/products requiring processing.?

2. client payment channels Cards,bank transfers,mobile wallets?

3. desired integration option:
i. integration solely via checkout page
ii. card payments via links
iii. payment buttons.

moreso HK entity highly limits onboarding chances with most stable processors.

scenario with stripes constant closure could be entity of use,risk appetite of products/services, Vpn usage.et al

would advice a ground up setup:
consisting on entity,verified processor,integration module etc package.
1. Ecom gadgets/nutra (supps)
2. I want to process cards on my website. Mainly the US market.
3. i. integration solely via checkout page.

"moreso HK entity highly limits onboarding chances with most stable processors."

- I have a US LLC too. But I'd like to use my HK company for a "cleaner" set up if possible.

"scenario with stripes constant closure could be entity of use,risk appetite of products/services, Vpn usage.et al"

- It's not like someone from Stripe gives me any reasonable explanation. They just say "F you, Merry Christmas! See your money in 120 days"

"would advice a ground up setup:
consisting on entity,verified processor,integration module etc package."

- Yes, I'm looking for a verified processor.

Hi Saito. It true that many high-risk businesses (legal) have problems today in establishing proper payment processes for their businesses. It not like some payment companies are criminals like you say. Their business model is not fit for high risk businesses. Saying this without really knowing your specific case of course.
There are solutions for high risk business. I could help but as I'm new here I'm not sure whether I can really offer a service or if asking you to pm me is eligible.
DMed

well you broke their rules, why are they criminals?

Maybe because they don't tell you which rule I supposedly broke?

You won't be able to have reliable payment processing with a CB % above 1%
It aint peachy and creamy all the way, processors look at various and several angles globally...its a lucrative business and hence criterias are abound plus restrictions.

@Saito do Dm directly as required..

Hi, I run a similar set up of what you’re looking for. Processing for Nutra in the US is 5% CB ratios so you should ever have any problems.

If you are still after help shout I can point you in the right direction.

Hey also looking for a high risk processor in EU, for nutra merchants. Any references PM me
EU is a lot more difficult. I use a couple of providers shout if your still looking.

Update to everyone: I actually found what I was looking for.

A person from the forum made me an acquiring bank account that can process payments.

Basically, this is the strongest solution possible. The next step is to own a bank...

It wasn't without cost. So if you are serious, shoot me a DM I can connect you to that person.

Thank you!

Reactions: bumbesteanu91
What forum user "made you an acquiring bank account" ?

A person from the forum made me an acquiring bank account that can process payments.

Basically, this is the strongest solution possible. The next step is to own a bank...

It wasn't without cost. So if you are serious, shoot me a DM I can connect you to that person.

Thank you!
That's great to hear. I'm in a similar boat with Stripe and other processors shutting me down and freezing funds for my nutra biz. Are you on telegram or Skype? I can't seem to PM you for some reason

Reactions: Mr Saito

Thank you!
I'm in a similar situation! Can you please send me a dm so we can speak more? Thank you