Our valued sponsor

high risk payment processor highriskpay.com ?

You need someone that know them to get customer support in sales smi(&% sounds very reliable for my money
Since 2023, PMAX has faced staffing shortages despite receiving a high volume of applications. Many of these applications are either spam or remain pending indefinitely (often due to the applicants' lack of interest or other client-related issues....etc)
Maybe you could enlighten us - in which country is Payermax located? Is there any reason their website has no contact information?
The company is based in Singapore and holds licenses in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, and China
Judging from what they write on their website I would guess an operation based in indonesia, incorporated in Hong Kong and mostly running off the extended alipay network
Singapore.

And they have their own partners, for example in USA, they work directly with discover, amex...etc, in china, it's true that they work with Ant group in general, like most FI in that region, However, for other Asian regions, they leverage their own licenses to partner directly with card networks

That means PMAX only accept companies form regions in ASIA not Europe ?

That means PMAX only accept companies form regions in ASIA not Europe ?
They accept countries within the EU and, in fact, extend support to most countries globally. However, there are specific prerequisites that must be satisfied to proceed in certain international regions.

A useful use case for example, for a forum like this, which has members from all over the world, it makes sense to provide them local/alt payment methods that they are comfortable with while you also get settled in your preferred currency, it increases customers retention and auth rates massively.
which is a key reason many of my clients opt for PMAX and flutterwave.

Reactions: JohnLocke
However, there are specific prerequisites that must be satisfied to proceed in certain international regions.
Please elaborate and give some examples?

Reactions: EliasIT
Has anyone here had experience with this particular high risk payment processor, highriskpay.com especially regarding their reliability and the integration with WordPress plugins?

Given the acceptable terms of payouts, holdback, and processing rate, how can I ensure that choosing this payment processor won't jeopardize my business or financial security, especially considering the high-risk nature of my business?

Has anyone here had experience with this particular high risk payment processor, highriskpay.com especially regarding their reliability and the integration with WordPress plugins?
I have discussed this processor with a few users from OCT and they have been satisfied with this payment processor for their high risk business. However, when we tried to apply they refused :)

They are US payment processor only, "We require a US entity and either a SSN or ITIN" it's doable.

The company behind this is

Wanted to clarify it if some should be tempted to try them.

Please elaborate and give some examples?
For example, if you wish to incorporate UnionPay, Alipay, or WeChat as payment options, it's necessary to establish an entity in Hong Kong. Additionally, processing card transactions for specific countries may require you to have either an entity in the respective region or a partnership with a company there. both options are doable and very easy to do.

What service provider to use for HK incorporation, is former NEAT now Rapyd still a valid option for HK companies as an HK payment processor?