Our valued sponsor

Hk company provider for software sale

Husgi1906

Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
Hi
I have an online business, sell legal software products (developed by my freelancer).

Can you list me some good HK company and bank account providers? Need it to do bank wire transfers and also connect paypal or other payment system provider with it. I live in switzerland. An idea?

You may want to check with NEAT or HB Management!

Is this a low cost setup you are looking for or something with substance that every bank will require today?

You may want to check with NEAT or HB Management!

Is this a low cost setup you are looking for or something with substance that every bank will require today?
I made some research, and my plan was to set up my company using "NEAT company incorporation service" + "NEAT bank account" and after that, as soon as I get all the certificated documents of my company I'll try to find other Bank solutions in Hong Kong or even Switzerland.

Is this "substance" not enough to look for other banks after having the company set up? Am I wrong?

Neat is easy to deal with but their banking has limitations. First of all there are some countries they simply don't support and 2nd they seem to employ rather dumb support staff. One of my partners had a 10 days headache trying to send money to a Transferwise Account in Belgium.

Reactions: tacokai and Noiq

Latest Threads