Hosting for online Pharmacy

nicotine

Hey

I'm looking for a web host for small pharmacy . Any ideas, or particular hosts you could tell me about?

also what is the safest country to have it hosted in ?

I sell many items BUT no controlled products at all, just a regular mom and pop type small pharmacy.

What countries would be best to host? I have heard Panama, Seychelles, Japan...

I do NOT want the site hosted in the USA...at all. Would like a basic starter type package, low cost.

thanks

goro

For me, you can hosted in the everyplace, but stay away from us.
There are many provider aroud the word, that offer this service.
Google is your friend;););)

theonionhost

Not all offshore hosting providers allow online pharmacy. It depends if the pharmacy is not selling any prohibited drug it could be hosted in Bulgaria, RU or NL

kwizin

It seems to me hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com services can be good for you.
The uptime has been fantastic and the support staff is always responsive, polite, and helpful. The pricing has also been very satisfactory.

LazyFox

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
A friend of mine has been using webcare360.com for the last couple of years and he is very happy with their service and support.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Hey

I'm looking for a web host for small pharmacy . Any ideas, or particular hosts you could tell me about?

also what is the safest country to have it hosted in ?

I sell many items BUT no controlled products at all, just a regular mom and pop type small pharmacy.

What countries would be best to host? I have heard Panama, Seychelles, Japan...

I do NOT want the site hosted in the USA...at all. Would like a basic starter type package, low cost.

thanks
As for reliable and professional offshore hosting provider, can draw your attention to Libertyvps.net solutions. + you will get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Hope this will help. Good luck!