Our valued sponsor

How can I pay taxes in this situation?

bizanlvon

Feb 15, 2018
Visit site
I have asked a lot about my online future situation to people online but couldnt get any good reply. Im really confused about this. I have a project in my mind but dont know how to pay taxes.

-I am non US person and living in non US country without any company.
-I would like to run a virtual service (web hosting) for the people around the world (I will block my own country and several low tier country traffic though) so I wont sell/target my own country people.
- I will use a payment gateway which is mainly US but also have offices in EU and it will send payouts to my sibling's (she isnt US citizen nor she lives in US) attached US Bank account and I plan to counter cash those deposits by her debit card in my own country.
- I talked with the payment gateway's accountant and she said you arent entitled to US taxes. (Im not sure of it though)

However I am confused about my own country taxes. So how can I pay ? Or at least how can I pay taxes to IRS?

Reactions: negon
You are obligated to pay local taxes in the country where you live. This does not change just because you setup a offshore company that you own!

It requires a lot more to avoid local taxes or you need to live in a country where you are not taxed on worldwide income or from an offshore corp. I.E. UK as an foreigner, Malta and a few more.

This depends on how you structure your business.

As an example, you could set up a company that is owned by a Foundation (Mauritius Foundations as an example).

As your business turns over - it pays you a modest salary (you pay local taxes on that). The bulk of the earnings is then paid to the Foundation, which is a person in its own right, separate from the founder and the beneficiaries. This entity can then invest its income without the need to pay taxes on it (so a tax saving vehicle). Only when the beneficiaries are paid, do they pay taxes on that money.

Latest Threads