Our valued sponsor

How can I start a business when I have absolutely no clue?

Well, it is not difficult to establish a company regardless if it is onshore or offshore the process is almost the same, you will need to figure out what your company actually should be named, next, you will find a consultant who can help you to register the company in the jurisdiction of your choice. In some onshore countries you don't even need a lawyer, consultant or any other 3rd party to register your own company, it can even be done online.

You need to consider all the Up's/down's of an offshore company vs onshore company, for some business activities it may be beneficial to incorporate offshore while for other business acitvities it will not.

I'm back from a long business / vacation trip.. :) ready to proceed.

I have a name for my company also I have the product ready that I want to sell. The wholesaler of the product said they will handled the shipping I just need to forward the order to them and the money and they will send the product directly to them.

What I have been looking at so far is the complexity of the company formation, jurisdiction and now struggling with the payment processing. How do I start all this Im eager to get started?

Well the fastest and less complicated is a simple Seychelles offshore company, we only need a few documents from you to accomplish the incorporation, further it is cheap too only EUR 485 for a company, if you want you can submit a ticket to us as well.

Last edited:

Latest Threads