How cheap is changelly?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

diatessaron

Silver Member
Much higher fees than Kraken. Please check the images, taken from Changelly and Kraken. 1.PNG

2.PNG

JohnnyDoe

Mentor Group Gold
Very bad experience with Changelly. I used to convert some crypto with them when I was too lazy to go through normal exchanges, until they froze my account for some reason I can’t remember. It eventually got unfrozen and I never again used them.

JackAlabama

Entrepreneur
Very bad experience with Changelly. I used to convert some crypto with them when I was too lazy to go through normal exchanges, until they froze my account for some reason I can’t remember. It eventually got unfrozen and I never again used them.
such rugs are common. Also the changenow is the same poop.
Good if you use for 500$

menzu

CEO - Sifr.com
Mentor Group Gold

Ridden3328

Changelly known as selective scammer also changelly, minergate, freewallet, HitBTC belong to one entity and they involved scam/premined cryptocurrency known as bytecoin.

zzzzzz

I tested conversion in my Ledger Live:
With FTX I would get 453 eur
With Changelly I would get 449 eur

1% difference.

Entrepreneur
Read riddens comment.
They are known for scamming expecially people with higher amounts who don't want to reveal their identity in hope they wont attack them

Chopper94

There’s no nobility in poverty.
Changelly are total scumbag scammers, as already mentioned by others they try to keep your money with their non-satisfiable KYC requirements.
Better use FixedFloat.com or Sideshift.ai (the latter once declined my deposit but refunded it without asking for documents).