Our valued sponsor

How do I use offshore anonymous bank for PayPal payments?

I'mRobot

Merchant Account expert
Mentor Group Gold
Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I got confused with all the fuzz about dark papers and what else they are called here! How can I get my offshore bank account linked to an PayPal account?

Or rather, how can I receive PayPal payments to my offshore account? I'm not against any exchange service or to use a 3rd party service to get this done. All I want is to be able to accept PayPal payments and then get the money withdrawn to my offshore account.

Any idea, input or suggestion please?

Reactions: lavel
You simply need to think out of the box. If you read the forum and all the threads about anonymous offshore company, paypal accounts etc. you should be able to figure it out how to get this done.

1) Register a new Belize company, use dark docs.
2) setup a 2checkout account, corporate account with the above mentioned
3) receive paypal payments using 2checkout and let 2co transfer the money to your bank account.

Mission accomplished. Very easy!

Reactions: MallyGlo
Thank you @auric you are always fast and helpful ;) This may indeed work! Do you know of similar services as 2checkout to accept PayPal payments and where this could work so?

Thanks @auric for simplifying things.

What about registering advcash bank account with dark docs then setup paypal and connect it with advcash? Is this as well a good solution?
The solution is good but it does not work with PayPal as far as I remember. I think the problem will be with PP since they will only transfer money to a bank account belonging to the PP account holder.

Reactions: DonPedro
I got confused with all the fuzz about dark papers and what else they are called here! How can I get my offshore bank account linked to an PayPal account?
best is to check out in mentor group, they have lot's of good information about stealth paypal, darks and all this.

I can't see how you can do it without cheating.

where i get belize company or dark docs paying for paypal
check mentor group for this.

Latest Threads