Our valued sponsor

How to avoid currency exchange with HSBC HK

michaelowen

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I've got a customer with an offshore account with HSBC HK. It's multicurrency account, Euro, dollars, £, HK$

Apparently when he wants to withdraw money with an ATM card, the money comes from his HK$ account.
As, he has customers who pay him in Euro and he wants to withdraw in an UE countries, he has to transfer from his Euro account to HK$ account and then the HK$ are converted into Euro because he withdraw in a UE area.

Any idea to how to avoid all of these transfers?
I suggest him to use prepaid card in order to transfer Euro for HSBC directly into Euros prepaid card and then withdraw in Euro.

Any others solutions ?
Do you know any anonymous prepaid card ?

Thanks !

Hello Everyone,

I've got a customer with an offshore account with HSBC HK. It's multicurrency account, Euro, dollars, £, HK$

Apparently when he wants to withdraw money with an ATM card, the money comes from his HK$ account.
As, he has customers who pay him in Euro and he wants to withdraw in an UE countries, he has to transfer from his Euro account to HK$ account and then the HK$ are converted into Euro because he withdraw in a UE area.

Any idea to how to avoid all of these transfers?
I suggest him to use prepaid card in order to transfer Euro for HSBC directly into Euros prepaid card and then withdraw in Euro.

Any others solutions ?
Do you know any anonymous prepaid card ?

Thanks !
Will the bank not issue an ATM for each currency/account?

Latest Threads