Our valued sponsor

How to avoid KYC when you buy bitcoins, learn more!

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Most people around need to buy bitcoins either because they want to invest in bitcoins or because they want to buy something that only can be paid with bitcoins.

I have noticed that a lot of exchanges will ask your for KYC documents i.e. passport and utility bill as well as a few other verification docs. - this can in certain cases be a problem depending on what you are going to use the BTC for.

What I figured out is that it is pretty simple to go around the KYC verification with darks, no problem at all, with 10 exchanges (as an example) 9 got approved and you can buy BTC right after approval, so everything will still be anonymous and everything will be fine, no risk what so ever.

Once bought you can do whatever you want.

and here the s**t starts:
You’ll need to enter your full name as registered with your Zelle account as well as the email address or mobile phone number linked to your Zelle account.

LOL

and now this, which bring you back to the starting point for thus that no bitcoins have:
If you don’t already own the bitcoin you need, you’ll need to obtain it. How? You’ve got options. Friends and family are often the best option—simply buy a small amount of bitcoin directly from someone you trust. Otherwise, you can try a local bitcoin ATM (many don’t require ID for small transactions), bitcoin meetups/events, or vouchers.

This solution is for people that have bitcoins already but NOT FOR PEOPLE WHICH DON'T HAVE BITCOINS ALREADY.

Don't use exchanges, use Crypto currencies for what they are designed for P2P payments.

Join local crypto Facebook group, ask if any wanna sell some crypto for cash it doesn't have to be harder.

Lmao, there's guys in my local crypto group willing to sell large amount.

100€ would be waste of time if it's a meetup cash in hand.

Also there's a trusted list for trusted sellers with many deals so no reason to be scared

Most people around need to buy bitcoins either because they want to invest in bitcoins or because they want to buy something that only can be paid with bitcoins.

I have noticed that a lot of exchanges will ask your for KYC documents i.e. passport and utility bill as well as a few other verification docs. - this can in certain cases be a problem depending on what you are going to use the BTC for.

What I figured out is that it is pretty simple to go around the KYC verification with darks, no problem at all, with 10 exchanges (as an example) 9 got approved and you can buy BTC right after approval, so everything will still be anonymous and everything will be fine, no risk what so ever.

Once bought you can do whatever you want.
What is a darks?

Everything seems jolly and good online until you try to move $500k through one of these online operators.

You want to learn all about darks within the mentor group or simply goodl around for it. If they are used correct and you learn how to setup things it is the way to go rather than trust any anonymous group or gang which most proparly will let your money or btc vanish with the wind.

People with good computer skills and some time on their hands, can set up a crypto mining operation. The larger, the better. The price of bitcoins would be paid in the electricity and hardware bills.

This would be my preferred method if I needed anonymous coins. I suspect many huge bitcoin mining operations in China are/were connected to people who wanted to get money out of the country.

For small amounts, there are bitcoin ATMs.

Reactions: GiGoGo
I believe you are rigth @OTR365 but there is a audience which is in between and which requires a solution.

^Sure, I have absolutely no problem if somebody uses darks to buy BTC. It is certainly easier and less time consuming than setting up a mining rig. But also more risky, even after passing KYC.

I just wanted to present a solution that avoids AML/KYC people and banks/EMIs altogether.

You can buy Bitcoins and other crypto from known users around here, it may not be such a big deal for most. I know there are a few users that doing it like @Gediminas as far as I remember and depending on how many coins you need I can help too.

Reactions: Gediminas
Will godex.io exchange crypto to fiat or the opposite?

Latest Threads