Our valued sponsor

How to check Delaware LLC status?

Bmw850

Pro Member
Nov 12, 2018
Berlin
Visit site
Help please guys

I have to check the status of several Delaware LLC corp's. I know the delaware government website , the fees to check is between 10 to 20 $ to check the status. I would pay if i have i have no choice but then i ll go for a 500 $ total. Someone know the free way style?

AFAIK, there is no free way to obtain anything beyond what's available on the State of Delaware website. Maybe if the companies have been part of some leak published on ICIJ?

If you have a corporate subscription to something like LexisNexis, you might be able to get a volume discount but we're most likely talking about a much higher volume than 20-30 companies to make it worthwhile.

I have seen other resellers but they all add a margin as a convenience fee.

Reactions: Bmw850
AFAIK, there is no free way to obtain anything beyond what's available on the State of Delaware website. Maybe if the companies have been part of some leak published on ICIJ?

If you have a corporate subscription to something like LexisNexis, you might be able to get a volume discount but we're most likely talking about a much higher volume than 20-30 companies to make it worthwhile.

I have seen other resellers but they all add a margin as a convenience fee.
I m not good with Delaware corp so thank you very much for your knowledge. so i ll pay ;)

Latest Threads