Our valued sponsor

How to get info on an address?

newtoUK

Offshore Agent
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks,

I'm new to forum and I see it's really funny and great place for doing business in UK. My question is this;

I have an address of an offshore company, and I would like to learn which company provided this offshore service. How can I get this information? Address is; "Fort House, Old Hartley, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE26 4RL, United Kingdom" and I really need which company provide this address.

Because I will start same company under same conditions.

Thank you!

"Fort House, Old Hartley, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE26 4RL, United Kingdom"
How comes you think the above mentioned company is an offshore company and why does your post sounds like nonsense?

Hi Admin, there are 2 reasons. When I do search in Google, it shows me lots of companies registered on same address. So I think it's an offshore company, please correct me if I'm wrong. And the other reason is I saw some documents on the company I plan to start same but I'm not really sure if it's 100% offshore because I couldn't see all documents.

Why my post sounds nonsense I'm really not sure maybe it's because I'm really new to this and no idea how to ask question..

I'm very sorry for this.

I'm very sorry for this.
Your welcome It's ok :hello:

The UK is not considered to be an offshore jurisdiction at all and it is pretty clear that the reason for why there are so many companies registered at that address is the fact that it is owned by a company formation service doing nothing other than to form companies in the UK. Do you represent this company?

What corporate documents have you seen and what company are you looking to start?

It is a simple company formation service on this address which house lots of companies, nothing unusual for such a business activity, we have the same on our address so other similar business have.

Well according to wikipedia

A company which is incorporated outside the jurisdiction of its primary operations regardless of whether that jurisdiction is an offshore financial centre (sometimes known as a non-resident company) i.e. a Canadian company may be 'offshore' for the purposes of a USA citizen ; or,
So a UK company or the UK itself can be considered offshore!

If it hadn't been for one of the (now) repetitive arguments about offshore jurisdictions, I would've continued assuming the only offshore jurisdictions around were the one listed by OECD as tax havens. I had no clue about the fact outlined that any company which is incorporated outside the jurisdiction of its primary operations is considered to be offshore!!! Thanks for the clarification :D

Many thanks for additional informations. So only tax heaven doesn't mean offshore company.

We are actually not interested in tax evading. We of course willing to pay our taxes of course if it's low, we are happy :) :)

So where can I find that address is being operated by which company?

Thank you!

Yeah it's really good way to see the map of that address :D

But I need the information which company is running there and I really can't find from Google or Yellow Pages.

When I do Google to that url; I see lots of offshore companies and a silly map what doesn't work for me. :(

Latest Threads