Our valued sponsor

How to get money out of stealth Paypal with Stealth EMI account (Transferwise/Revolut) and P2P Crypto Trade

Markafoni

May 18, 2021
Germany
Visit site
I want to get my money out of my stealth Paypal account - At first I considered to use localbtc or localmonero.co but there are many fees and they do small amounts. I need to get 10-15k out and want it to not be linked with me. The method I thought was:

- Using Transferwise / Revolut stealth accounts and withdraw the money to them - then buy crypto on Bisq which allow 0.25 to 1 BTC per trade that last 1 day in Revolut and 4 days in Transferwise. I can then send the crypto to my wallet.

Is this method doable - will there be long durations of holds on payments?

There are a lot of 3rd party operators that can deal with this, for instant you can find a list inside AdvCash which would be another solution, PayPal to AdvCash and unload with bitcoin.

There are a lot of 3rd party operators that can deal with this, for instant you can find a list inside AdvCash which would be another solution, PayPal to AdvCash and unload with bitcoin.
I don't know about Advcash much - how is it possible to do Paypal to Advcash? What do you think about Revolut? It has a 1 day trade lenght and 0.25 BTC limit per trade on Bisq. I believe it is also relatively easy to setup a stealth Revolut account. I can also use it on Hodlhodl.com for P2P.

Latest Threads