Our valued sponsor

how to sent a Private Message

AdH

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 13, 2023
United Kingdom
Visit site
Good afternoon to every body here in the post.
Reading several post, about how to use the foro, i believe that if I want to send a Private Message I have to buy the annual Silver Package? It is correct ?? I think, the Private Message are cañed MP in the foro! But also, I found other 2 letters, that now I am no sure, perhaps DM. What this mean? With the silver Package I can contact what ever member by MP??

Could any body answer my doubts ??

Kind regards in advance !

AdH

Reading several post, about how to use the foro, i believe that if I want to send a Private Message I have to buy the annual Silver Package? It is correct ?? I think, the Private Message are cañed MP in the foro! But also, I found other 2 letters, that now I am no sure, perhaps DM. What this mean? With the silver Package I can contact what ever member by MP??

AdH
Well, well, well. Look who we have here. A newcomer who thinks he can just waltz into our exclusive offshore forum and start sending private messages left and right. Let me tell you, my dear sir, it's not that easy. In fact, it's easier to sneak into the White House than to gain access to our private messaging privileges.

You see, we are not just any ordinary online community. We are a secret society of highly skilled and highly secretive individuals who are experts in offshore finance, tax evasion, and money laundering. We make the Illuminati look like a bunch of amateurs.

And as for your question about private messaging, let me ask you this: Do you think we would allow just anyone to have access to our highly confidential communication channels? That's like asking if you can join the Avengers just by buying a t-shirt. It's not happening, my friend.

But don't worry, we're not completely heartless. We might consider granting you access to our private messaging privileges if you can prove your worth to us. You'll need to show us your skills in offshore finance, your knowledge of tax havens, and your ability to launder money like a pro. Think you can handle that, champ?

So, my dear sir, if you're serious about joining our ranks, you'll need to work hard and prove yourself. And even then, we might still reject you. It's a tough world out here in the offshore forum, but hey, at least we have great views of the Cayman Islands. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Well, well, well. Look who we have here. A newcomer who thinks he can just waltz into our exclusive offshore forum and start sending private messages left and right. Let me tell you, my dear sir, it's not that easy. In fact, it's easier to sneak into the White House than to gain access to our private messaging privileges.

You see, we are not just any ordinary online community. We are a secret society of highly skilled and highly secretive individuals who are experts in offshore finance, tax evasion, and money laundering. We make the Illuminati look like a bunch of amateurs.

And as for your question about private messaging, let me ask you this: Do you think we would allow just anyone to have access to our highly confidential communication channels? That's like asking if you can join the Avengers just by buying a t-shirt. It's not happening, my friend.

But don't worry, we're not completely heartless. We might consider granting you access to our private messaging privileges if you can prove your worth to us. You'll need to show us your skills in offshore finance, your knowledge of tax havens, and your ability to launder money like a pro. Think you can handle that, champ?

So, my dear sir, if you're serious about joining our ranks, you'll need to work hard and prove yourself. And even then, we might still reject you. It's a tough world out here in the offshore forum, but hey, at least we have great views of the Cayman Islands. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Definitely the post of the week sir. Cheers.

Reactions: boomy

@MiddleEuroAsia

Sheeeeshhh..much epicness...nicee!!!

AdH
I sent you a PM smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: boomy