Our valued sponsor

How to setup a offshore company to avoid account opening decline?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Hello fellows!

In the past I have setup a few offshore companies in Belize, Seychelles and Cyprus mainly because these countries are much promoted on this forum. New countries are mentioned on the forum after long time. that's good.

Today I setup a Cyprus company, a new one, because I read posts here and there on this forum that it is possible to open a bank account in Cyprus for a resident company. The agent I approached asked if I wanted the company to be resident or non resident. The answer was, I need a bank account so do whatever you want to do, just make sure I get the account.

I provided 3 company names, business description
I ordered Nominee director, real person & resident, nominee shareholder real person resident.

So I asked the agent if he could help to find a small office in Cyprus for my needs, it does not have to be a large office space just a few square meters would do it, budget 400 euro / month. He found it in an laid out pizza bar close to Nicosia. I took a flight to Cyprus to quiet my curiosity, it's an "shithole" but I can get water & electricity supply there for 100 € a month.

All is set to go and we applied for a bank account for my business which is conducting Webdesign and SEO solutions to customers, we are a Webdesigner office.

In 4 days I will get a answer they said at the bank, so let's take it from here and wait cig-:,

Latest Threads