Our valued sponsor

How to target/get German customers !!!

Blackcrypto

Oct 30, 2021
LT
Visit site
Hey!

If you have a product that targets German customers (for ex: a product on Shopify) or for example you have crypto exchnage and you want to target Germans only.
What are the marketing methods that you will work on to get German customers?
- Are ads on Google/Linkedin/... good?
- What websites do Germans use the most?
- After some research, I found that Facebook is used by a large percentage there (Is advertising on Facebook really still a good idea?)
- What German websites or forums can advertise with?
- I'm also thinking of putting an announcement or two here on the forum, but I don't know yet if there were a good number of German visitors here
Any tips or suggestions?

Hey!

If you have a product that targets German customers (for ex: a product on Shopify) or for example you have crypto exchnage and you want to target Germans only.
What are the marketing methods that you will work on to get German customers?
- After some research, I found that Facebook is used by a large percentage there (Is advertising on Facebook really still a good idea?)
- What German websites or forums can advertise with?
- I'm also thinking of putting an announcement or two here on the forum, but I don't know yet if there were a good number of German visitors here
Any tips or suggestions?

You aren't familiar with Germany and its people well enough, are you?

You don't target germans, body.
The germans will target you.

Reactions: rolex
it depends on your product

it depends on your target group

see above...

Im a german entrepreneur and let me tell you, satisfying german customers (b2c) is maybe one of the difficults part overall.

Reactions: camurabi