Our valued sponsor

How to transfer 15K$ from PayPal to a cryptocurrency?

Ok, let me help you.

Now, you are trying to go through some risk here. Why do you allow such an amount to accumulate in one paypal account.?should have splitted the fund into smaller part and transfer to different paypal account in your name.

Secondly, while go for a bank or prepaid card in philipines when you can easily get a better anonymous debit card in UK After verification process, the card still work anonymously.

In this way nobody will chase after you for tax declaration .

Thanks
Ftdev

Can you elaborate on this UK anonymous debit card ?

I think he was referring to the loophole where the prepaid card 'top-ups' were not shared via the CRS. As far as I know that has been fixed now. I would not recommend using Revolut (or any other UK prepaid card) as a destination for PayPal money and physical withdrawals from ATM.

transfer to different paypal account in your name.
I'm curious to you think it is allowed to open asveral paypal accounts in the same name?

Sounds good, thanks for the information. Wonder why they will allow this, but on the other hand, one can also open 50 bank accounts in the same name if it is what he/she want to do.

Hi @Admin,

I have more than 20 paypal accounts, all in my name and all with the same data. and without any problem.
and I've already transferred money from one to the other.

This is against their TOS. If they find out they will limit all your accounts in the same moment. Happened to me several times when I had stealth accounts in the same names and birthday.

And yes you can send money to an account that is in the same name and It can work for a long time but once they review your account for some reason all your accounts will get limited. I strongly recommend you to move your money to a safe place.

The balance on PayPal is in euros and they don't allow me to add a US current account. Only European current accounts are accepted.

Then from the payment gateway where are they transferred? Can I create a gateway even if I don't have a business? Is it risky for my PP account?
You can just swap your EURO for USD in Paypal.

Pretty sure you just need to find private trader to exchange this for you and send the funds to any crypto wallet you open. The problem is trading paypal is risky due to the ease of chargebacks.
You can create stealth paypals, transfer to VBA, and then keep it there to use, or use that to send to the trader with much less risk of chargeback so he feels safer in the transaction, and youll negotiate a lesser fee.

Im sure there is info as well here on how to create a new paypal, link that to a anonymous bank, that seems to be why this forum exists ha in the mentor group so spend some of that $$$ as an investment, spend $95 and cash out your 15k

Ok, let me help you.

Now, you are trying to go through some risk here. Why do you allow such an amount to accumulate in one paypal account.?should have splitted the fund into smaller part and transfer to different paypal account in your name.

Secondly, while go for a bank or prepaid card in philipines when you can easily get a better anonymous debit card in UK After verification process, the card still work anonymously.

In this way nobody will chase after you for tax declaration .

Thanks
Ftdev

Anonymous debit card in the UK that can hold four figures? I must have been living under a rock!

Most of Fintech companies are part of CRS. Including paypal. Because paypal has banking licence in Europe(Luxembourg). So whatever you do your country already knows about your money. Or will know in the end of the year when exchange of information between countries takes place.
Interesting question here is if there is any crypto exchange which accepts paypal as deposit method. For Crypto to paypal there is Coinbase. But even coinbase does not accept paypal to crypto.
yeah, apparently this is just a meme.
Know no cases of PayPal actually reporting or if reported that authoriteis actually going after these people. Do you know any?

Latest Threads