Our valued sponsor

I - Account EMI

Jav

Feb 18, 2018
Visit site
Hi to all fellow members,

I pop-up to an EMI called I account. Is based in HK so would appreciate any feedback in terms of corporate accounts opening, easy of transfers etc. Is it worth or there are better options?

Thanks for the info. I was thinking there is something good about it cause the guy who recommend it to me is on top of his game.

Can you please clarify what you mean by" They open account not in the name of the Company in requisit"

When you will transfer funds to the counterpart as the sender will point I-account (and only in
The same, when you will accept funds. If your partners can't send money to the account, which opened not in your Company name - it will be impossible.
So, as a resume - you don't accept own payment details for Company (like in a bank).

Reactions: Honest Junior
He means iAccount accounts are registered under "iAccount" and are not in the name of the customer.

Basically - when money is transferred in the beneficiary will need to be "iAccount", not your company. When money is transferred out the sender will appear as "iAccount", not your company.

That was the showstopper for me back when I considered them and I didn't inquire further.

anyone had delays in outward transfer execution? I mean over 30 days delay.
Is something happening with the company? I don't know anyone who is using them, their account seems to be a legit service but not a very useful or practical one... except maybe you're from some nearby country where having an account would cause complications. Or maybe it's intended for mainland Chinese citizens who want to hide a bit?

I find their service pretty useless, the website ugly and outdated. So I'm wondering who is using them for what :D

Is something happening with the company? I don't know anyone who is using them, their account seems to be a legit service but not a very useful or practical one... except maybe you're from some nearby country where having an account would cause complications. Or maybe it's intended for mainland Chinese citizens who want to hide a bit?

I find their service pretty useless, the website ugly and outdated. So I'm wondering who is using them for what :D

In the beginning the weren't bad but now they are not executing large outward transfers or executing after 3-4 weeks. They always give a bs excuse that they checking and verifying transfer info. This is not company specific. its happening will companies on that EMI.

Latest Threads