Our valued sponsor

POLL I don't want to provide financial resources or pay taxes

Only use this prefix if you are going to create a POLL

Milommm

Apr 24, 2022
Taiwan
Visit site
I earn $200,000 a year and have never paid taxes on it within the last few years. But soon that will change, so I'm hoping to find a place where I can continue to evade taxes. I would like to have an income tax of no more than 10%, no CRS, be able to open bank accounts easily and not investigate the source of funds. I can live there for 180 days a year for up to $300,000 in immigration costs.

My income comes from Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and Singapore, countries that use Chinese. The bank account must be secure and I can transfer my assets and income over at any time.

I earn $200,000 a year and have never paid taxes on it within the last few years. But soon that will change, so I'm hoping to find a place where I can continue to evade taxes. I would like to have an income tax of no more than 10%, no CRS, be able to open bank accounts easily and not investigate the source of funds. I can live there for 180 days a year for up to $300,000 in immigration costs.

My income comes from Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and Singapore, countries that use Chinese. The bank account must be secure and I can transfer my assets and income over at any time.
Paraguay residency (you don't need to live here) and Dukascopy or Xapo Bank for banking. Unfortunately if you try to open bank accounts here they will ask for source of funds.

In Bosnia and Herzegovina income tax is only 10%, it's not part of a CRS, you can open a bank account in one day(btw only Swift, not SEPA) and no one will ask you as a foreigner for the source of funds.

Also, it's relatively close to the EU and a Schengen area.

Reactions: jafo
In Bosnia and Herzegovina income tax is only 10%, it's not part of a CRS, you can open a bank account in one day(btw only Swift, not SEPA) and no one will ask you as a foreigner for the source of funds.

That's interesting! Can you open an account there as non-resident or if you need a residency how hard is to get it?

That's interesting! Can you open an account there as non-resident or if you need a residency how hard is to get it?
You can open account as a non-resident. You can get a temporary address registration with just one night stay in a hotel or a hostel, or airbnb host can register you for one night, and with that registration you can open a bank account.

For a residency, you should stay some time in a country. As a foreigner, you can stay legally 90 days without any bureocracy, if you have to stay more than 90 days, you should apply for a residency.

Reactions: jafo
I knew a friend that joked so much about this and maybe he was right:
Medjugorje (FBiH)... what to say... millions of people go there in pilgrimage each year. Plenty of organized bus travels from all the neighboring countries and even far ones in europe.
Small town, 2k inhabitants.
You get there to the sanctuary. Turn your head around and you'll see not one, not two, but THREE banks very near the church and they all opened accounts to foreigners no questions asked... pretty much there was no exchange of information whatsoever, not even on request.
Well I heard that when something on request came to the bank, they first would let you know to take your money to another bank nearby...
also heard corruption was very very high, so by paying a few % here and there you could do crazy things.
Not sure how things are now.
Voices said that some of those unsuspecting very religious people sheltered/laundered tons of cash for decades there.
Plenty of western countries politicians went there regularly and they always were the worst ones... the ones colluded in bribery and dirty affairs in their home countries, not exactly fervent christians smi(&%

In Bosnia and Herzegovina income ta× is only 10%, it's not part of a CRS, you can open a bank account in one day(btw only Swift, not SEPA) and no one will ask you as a foreigner for the source of funds.

I heard about this country for the first time and it looks very attractive, I will look into him.