Our valued sponsor

I need a bank account for marshall island company

Cauddyensutty

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
May 12, 2015
Visit site
I have a Marshall Island company which was registered last year, business activity is basicly marine business. What banks can I open an offshore account with and how fast can this be done?

Can you tell me the fees for each of the banks and costs to maintain the account please.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Well we can apply with any bank for your business as long as everything is legit. You may want to apply with a Cyprus bank, Mauritius bank or even some of the banks in St. Vincent.

What requirements do you have?

I don't think you will be allowed to open an account in Switzerland unless you visit them and make some large depsoit, also I doubt they take on Seychelles or Belize companies then still you may pay them a visit to find out.

In regards to the Cyprus banks, if the business model is clean and you won't be doing anything wrong they are just fine with large amounts also to be transfered to your personal account in Spain.

I don't think you will be allowed to open an account in Switzerland unless you visit them and make some large depsoit, also I doubt they take on Seychelles or Belize companies then still you may pay them a visit to find out.
In regards to the Cyprus banks, if the business model is clean and you won't be doing anything wrong they are just fine with large amounts also to be transfered to your personal account in Spain.
Thank you Admin, your team has been helpful. We are proceeding.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Did you gave up on the account in Switzerland? Alternative might be Lichtenstein.

You can open an account for a company like that in Switzerland or Lichtenstein, but be prepared to deposit at least $100 000 in some cases. You have some banks that will still allow you with no minimum deposit, really secure and with document scans only.

Admin you know if it is easy to open company in Marshall Island ? I have looked into Dominica, Gibraltar and Delaware?
If you only need to receive wire transfers, I would recommend Belize. Very fast to work with, and gives the best asset protection than any other company jurisdiction in the world right now.

You can open an account for a company like that in Switzerland or Lichtenstein' date=' but be prepared to deposit at least $100 000 in some cases. You have some banks that will still allow you with no minimum deposit, really secure and with document scans only.[/quote']
Why you need 1 million USD to be deposited, I have seen same accounts opened with much less than that! ?

Latest Threads