Our valued sponsor

I regret opening Mistertango business. Now they took my company hostage and leech money for nothing

avalanche

Pro Member
Aug 13, 2019
emi.directory
I applied for a MisterTango business account for my UK company and successfully completed business verification. Their system sent me login details and I was able to log into my account without any problem. Along with login details they requested for the initial deposit of 500 EUR.

By the time I received my login details I discovered that fees and deposit are too high for me and I wanted to close the account without using it. I didn't do it right away and I regret it now.

A couple of weeks later their system doesn't accept my login details anymore yet I keep receiving email demands for initial deposit from their no-reply address. Now they started deducting 100 EUR from my balance every week making it negative! They already deducted it twice, so my company balance is -200 EUR aside from 500 EUR deposit requirement. I feel stuck in a hostage situation.

I tried reaching support, guys on their Facebook page told me to email to their support at [email protected]. And I cant do anything about it because:
  • they are not responding from [email protected] after 7 days since my last email
  • their live chat is handled by robot, it doesn't care about anything
  • to create support ticket I need to login, but my account is not working
  • to create support request on their dashboard system asks me to pass reCaptcha. No matter how fast I'm trying to solve it, it always responds "Invalid captcha".
  • there is no phone number to call
  • no other way to reach their support

I didn't send any money there but I'm worried that they may try to rake up huge negative balance and sue me for this. Its already wasting too much of my time and I'm wondering if I can just drop this case. This is one of the worst experience I ever had with an EMI. Can they sue my company for these deductions that they make?

Is it possible to write a complaint to the Central Bank of Lithuania?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Tried calling them, they have a robot telling me to contact them via app or email. But I cant log into their app!
Can you log in through the website? Do you have a card or bank account connected to your Mistertango account? They will probably charge those after a number of days. Clean your browsers cookies and see if captcha works or try through an incognito window.

Can you log in through the website? Do you have a card or bank account connected to your Mistertango account? They will probably charge those after a number of days. Clean your browsers cookies and see if captcha works or try through an incognito window.
I dont have anything connected to my Mistertango account and I can't login through the website. App says that my username doesnt exist, although it worked a while ago

By the time I received my login details I discovered that fees and deposit are too high for me and I wanted to close the account without using it. I didn't do it right away and I regret it now.

How can someone open an account WITHOUT checking the fees first? Or do you always buy something if you don't know the cost beforehand?

And the 200 EUR are for: Document processing fee

It's on the website.

Document processing fee: EUR 200.00
Minimum account balance: EUR 300.00

So the first deposit must be at least 500 EUR.

You should have a really good time once there is trouble with Mister Tango. I have had problems with them last year and it took forever to get an answer. Many times the answer you get is useless and often also a standard answer.

The below thread may have your interest.
https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/mister-tango-s**t-service.24832/

How can someone open an account WITHOUT checking the fees first? Or do you always buy something if you don't know the cost beforehand?

And the 200 EUR are for: Document processing fee

It's on the website.

Document processing fee: EUR 200.00
Minimum account balance: EUR 300.00

So the first deposit must be at least 500 EUR.
You only know the maintenance fees based on the risk assessment of your business. I'm not talking about setup fees, Im talking about ongoing fees that changed my decision.

You should have a really good time once there is trouble with Mister Tango. I have had problems with them last year and it took forever to get an answer. Many times the answer you get is useless and often also a standard answer.

The below thread may have your interest.
Can you suggest some more reputable EMIs to transfer from crypto exchange to their business account lets say 6 figures every month? Thanks