Our valued sponsor

ICO friendly offshore location, feedback of experts

Cypherpunk

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Hello everybody!

I am asking about your opinion for the following scenario:

An ICO is to be implemented and tokens (which doesn't have the character of securities, but utility tokens) are to be sold to investors. It is an offshore country of interest that meets the following requirements:

1) The sale of tokens (digital assets) should not be subject to the financial regulation of the country. At least, if regulation is required, low requirements should apply.

2) The tokens should be sold against credit cards through the bank account of the company or the foundation.

We know that Maurituis would be a suitable location. Are there any countries that may have a better reputation? Or has anyone of you already developed a legally compliant and simple solution for ICOs?

Best!

Reactions: JohnK and diablo
Switzerland seems to be doing a lot of ICO business. The reason is that Swiss Foundations facilitate tax evasion for its founders. The Swiss have not given up on aiding the facilitation of tax evasion at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Switzerland Works great for such "business" you may check existing ICO's too see that most of them are located in Switzerland as we speak. It may change anytime soon when other jurisdictions & countries open their eyes for this business.

Switzerland ICO article reuters

Top Swiss cryptocurrency lawyer questions 'stupid' ICO structure

The below swiss company launches ico's if your interested

You are being redirected...

Like I said Swiss ico's are used to launder vast amounts of money, evade taxes, run a get rich quick scheme and are fraudulent in nature. Investing in only an "idea" where only a white paper exists and no product has been proven to be developed is irrational behavior last seen in the dot com bubble that burst. 99% of these companies will either deliver nothing, mysteriously get hacked (aka inside job), embezzle the money, siphon of the money and collapse.

I am not anti ico's but the majority of people who start ico's are doing so with no solid business case and for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: JohnK

Latest Threads