Our valued sponsor

I'm from Italy, please help me to reduce my tax or avoid it with offshore company!

dentel

Offshore Agent
Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I need a step by step solution to reduce my tax in Italy company and personal, please explain to me step by step where and how I have to setup my offshore company?

If there are other things like offshore foundation or trust I need please say so..

Do you have an existing business in Italy? Did you consulted a local tax adviser to help you with the very basic?

Would interest me as well. A friend of mine is in Poland and registered a Cyprus company by his tax adviser who recommend the setup. He pay legally 0% business tax in Poland :D

We setup a Cyprus resident company with nominees to start with and until we have employed a director and staff. We are actually walking around with some real estate to renting a factory / office building in Cyprus.

When you have all your office and staff in place then please post back here, I may have some business for you which could help you reduce the monthly costs for your setup :) If you are interested.