Importance of Backlinks for Better SERP

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
If you get high qulaity backlinks and a lot of Social media attention your site will perfom good in the SERP's if you spam your website with shit links and alot of crappy social media work your site will be sanboxes and never see the light of the sun again!

abdulkaddir

High-quality backlinks can be made from Infographic, Social Networking Site Profile, Press Release , Document Sharing Sites, Guest Blogging, etc.

Willie Vanauken

High -quality backlinks are what that would stay for a long time. For instance, if you have done links through forum posting then it should remain as usual instead of getting removed or flagged.

seobuddy

In my opinion, there are three pillars of SEO:

1 - On-Page SEO Optimization
2 - Content
3 - Backlinks

Each pillar is equally important to your success in your SEO effort.

The real question is the quality of each pillar, and for "Backlinks" relevancy is also extremely important.
Don't chase quick win and irrelevant backlink just for the sake of having a Link.

There are tons of resources available online on these topics, so my advice is to read and learn as much as you can.

In my opinion, there are three pillars of SEO:

1 - On-Page SEO Optimization
2 - Content
3 - Backlinks

Each pillar is equally important to your success in your SEO effort.

The real question is the quality of each pillar, and for "Backlinks" relevancy is also extremely important.
Don't chase quick win and irrelevant backlink just for the sake of having a Link.

There are tons of resources available online on these topics, so my advice is to read and learn as much as you can.
do you offer seo services ? i have clients looking for these services

seobuddy

I offer 100% Free Strategy Consultation

Not sure how to best use SEOBUDDY Application for your SEO goals? Book a time with our Romain (Video Call with Zoom & Screensharing) and have the preliminary review of your business, keywords, competition, and help put together a gameplan 100% tailored to your business.

Book a time <- this will redirect to our Calendly page:
SEOBUDDY Presentation - Romain Brabant

If not a call person, you can always contact me by email to [email protected]

Latest Threads