Improving Social traffic

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
I operate multiple strategies depending on the niche. I run a lot of gaming related pages, and more recently trying to help a small rapper. Many of my pages get 100k+ engagement per week mainly from first world countries. I do spend a few bucks on facebook ADs, but nothing crazy. Each page has a different strategy depending on your niche/goals.

Without knowing what you're trying to do it's very hard to give advice.

JessicaJohan

I operate multiple strategies depending on the niche. I run a lot of gaming related pages, and more recently trying to help a small rapper. Many of my pages get 100k+ engagement per week mainly from first world countries. I do spend a few bucks on facebook ADs, but nothing crazy. Each page has a different strategy depending on your niche/goals.

Without knowing what you're trying to do it's very hard to give advice.

Ok, Thanks for replying, Means paid Advertising in facebook.

Willie Vanauken

In my opinion, you should start generating traffic to your website through Instagram. Just create your business account and promote that over every social media accounts. Since the introduction of Instagram dm tool, businesses can make a direct connection with their customers and chances are likely to be more than people will inquire for your product and place orders soon.

Julian Visser

In my opinion, you should start generating traffic to your website through Instagram. Just create your business account and promote that over every social media accounts. Since the introduction of Instagram dm tool, businesses can make a direct connection with their customers and chances are likely to be more than people will inquire for your product and place orders soon.
I second that. Instagram can be a great way to reach more people.