Our valued sponsor

Incorporate business offshore,wondering which destinations can you recommend me ?

thorsten

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The details about business and the needs:

- the business is 100% online

- we need paypal merchant account to receive the money from our customer

- I prefer locations for the new company, where the paper work is minimal. Best no accounting, no audit needed, etc.

- if possible the bank account should be opened in another location, which has strong banks like e.g. Hong Kong

Which options can you recommend me and how much will be the initial cost and the yearly cost later ?

As soon as you want an account directly with paypal it's going to be complicated, beside the setup say in Cyprus, you need a Cyprus IP / VPN or something to connect to your paypal account otherwise you will risk that they will blog the account sooner or later. So you need to find a VPN provider that has IP's for the offshore jurisdiction you are looking into.

You are sure about this IP thing? I had no troubles so far' date=' have BVI company with nominees and banking in BVI everything works and has so for 8 months.[/quote']
It's possible that you so far have been able to avoid to use any VPN or Proxy to access your account, but I'm damn sure sooner or later you get troubles. Starting when PP will ask you to provide utility bill, passport copy and all this again and even 1 day old bank statements and so forth.

The details about business and the needs:

- the business is 100% online

- we need paypal merchant account to receive the money from our customer

- I prefer locations for the new company, where the paper work is minimal. Best no accounting, no audit needed, etc.

- if possible the bank account should be opened in another location, which has strong banks like e.g. Hong Kong

Which options can you recommend me and how much will be the initial cost and the yearly cost later ?
I was wondering what your outcome is and if you really need paypal as a single payment method for your setup, you will have it easier if you use 2co for paypal payments and apply for a merchant account for Visa / MC credit card transactions.

Reactions: pontiacG8 and bothe
Lot's of bad Things are out for 2co.com but they are the only and best option for your offshore belize or Seychelles Company!
What bad things did you find?

From what I have seen than the business people are presenting to 2co is shitty business and therefore they get troubles with them! You come with your offshore company regardless what jurisdiction, some sort of shady business and you think 2co is stupid?

I found reviews about 2co that they hold Money for 6 months before they pay and that they just suddenly freeze accounts and lots of people complain about there support.. you can find thousands of reviews out there non the less they are a huge Company growing every day something must be okay.

Latest Threads