Our valued sponsor

Incorporate Hong Kong Company

If you are looking for something cheap (less than 1500 euros/dollars) it might be difficult.
Setting up your company might cost around 900 dollars, including the agency fee, however don't forget that you have to travel to Hong Kong for the setup. As you said euros I assume you live in Europe so, this flight will cost at least 500 euros a very cheap one, but usually they cost around 1000 euros + accommodation.
Is it all? Humm, if you need to open a bank account in hong kong a few banks will accept doing it with 1000 euros/dollars, however it is safer if you have 5k.
I don't really know what kind of business you want to create but if that's all the budget you have, it might be easier doing in your country. Give more info about your idea and we will try to help you.

I've been investigating a lot recently and there are like 4 or 5 services that will come in under $1,200 to incorporate an HK company with all the requisite documents and registered agents etc..

These two are the one's i've shortlisted for myself.

Incorporate Hong Kong Companies
Company incorporation - AsiaBusiness assist to setup company in HK

Don't forget the ongoing maintenance (audits, etc..)
Offshore Company | Registration and Bank for Offshore Business also offers opening a company for this price, but remember that in every case you have to travel to hong kong.

As far as I know you need to travel to HK only to open a bank account. The inc can be done 100% remotely.
Here in this website says that your are right, you can do everything remotely except opening a bank account. (Hong Kong Company Registration: The Definitive Guide ) Sorry for the mistake.

"While it is technically possible to do everything remotely, the bank account is necessary to come in. It much easier to make the trip to Hong Kong for a few days and just take care of it in person. You can also network a bit with some awesome companies that are growing up in the region."

Latest Threads