Our valued sponsor

Introduction

egyagent

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Just discovered your forum it looks very promising.

I need to open 2 companies / banks accounts (1 HK with EU Bank account + 1 EU with VAT + local bank accounts.

I found a lot of agents online, but none that could fulfill all my needs i wish i could find what i'm looking for here.

Since the markeplace is empty i would be glad if you have any reliable member to suggest =)

I pay cash / crypto ^^

Reactions: JohnLocke
Welcome aboard :)

Thanks for your input, the marketplace has just been implemented for a few days ago so all is new.

We are working on to get providers in there and also negotiating with a few at the moment.

Hello everyone,

Just discovered your forum it looks very promising.

I need to open 2 companies / banks accounts (1 HK with EU Bank account + 1 EU with VAT + local bank accounts.

I found a lot of agents online, but none that could fulfill all my needs i wish i could find what i'm looking for here.

Since the markeplace is empty i would be glad if you have any reliable member to suggest =)

I pay cash / crypto ^^

Welcome aboard - this is an amazing place where you can find informations and help.
Welcome aboard :)

Thanks for your input, the marketplace has just been implemented for a few days ago so all is new.

We are working on to get providers in there and also negotiating with a few at the moment.
Please check my PM about advertising in Marketplace.

Latest Threads