Our valued sponsor

Invest Banka Montenegro

You mean this one Invest Banka Montenegro

They seems to be a real and reliable bank from what I have found at least. They have own SWIFT code PODGORICA which they share with Hipotekarna Banka AD

Did you you try to contact them to see if they take clients from "the street" ? I have contacted them here Invest Banka Montenegro hope to hear from them soon :)

Reactions: Richmond
You mean this one Invest Banka Montenegro

They seems to be a real and reliable bank from what I have found at least. They have own SWIFT code PODGORICA which they share with Hipotekarna Banka AD

Did you you try to contact them to see if they take clients from "the street" ? I have contacted them here Invest Banka Montenegro hope to hear from them soon :)
please post here the outcome.. I believe they will require a personal visit or something don't you?

@Mila
I don't know any Bank in ME that will accept Offshore company. The problem is primary with their correspondent Banks wo decline such transactions.
Aside of this ME is in my opinion still the best way to go to avoid reporting.

@superman
Yes, I agree it is hard with most of the banks in ME, but despite all the difficulties there should be a solution and it definitely can't be done remotely.
Furthermore you have Serbia,Bosnia and Macedonia. I will look into it deep.

Not in Montenegro, no point banking there unless you are in a business with a local company, Russian money launderer (shut down now) or some state privatization. They absolutely have no need for any kind of Belize/Seychelles/offshore transaction not related to a locally registered firm. Serbia/Macedonia/Albania about same, all under the watchful eye of EU preparing them for EU. Bosnia can still be worked out a little easier with right people and money, but we're talking millions here, not peanuts and eye to eye business.

@Mila
Probably is was not clear enough, it's not only hard no ME Bank will take this, therefore I suggest you to use a middle-company.
Regarding countries aside, I have in two countries Bank accounts for Offshore companies but both we only got trough deep connections.

Latest Threads