Our valued sponsor

Investing in stocks

andrew25

Offshore Agent
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Have anyone done this before. I want to know whether it is still profitable as many people I had come across lost quite an amount of money through stocks. Further how to find a reliable company that helps us sincerely in profits.

andrew25 said:
Have anyone done this before. I want to know whether it is still profitable as many people I had come across lost quite an amount of money through stocks. Further how to find a reliable company that helps us sincerely in profits.
I've done it, but I haven't earned that much yet. I've found a local company with which I'm familiar and which I have confidence. It's an small amount as investing in stocks is quite risky and I'm still not willing to take that risk yet.

I think if you want to do this, get educated first: read about stocks and the market. It's better to invest in what you know.

stock investing has been a very risky venture this last year, I prefer to put my money into my own endeavour. You could consider investing in a start up with someone you know, same risk but better potential. It would be on your shoulders and not the economy

Andrew, if you want to get into stock investing, do some homework on the subject and then look for an online site that will let you practice. That's the best way to get involved. I've made money in the market, but you have to be careful.

If you decided to you're going to do online stock investing, it's important to get educated and learn as much as you can about stock trading. I agree with tongyun, search for refutable investing and financial websites.

I have had somewhat of a beating with my stocks during the last 12 months. I was actually thinking about cutting my losses short and selling them. However during the last 2 months they have increased in value again so I will sit on them a bit longer. :D

My mummy is investing in stock market from last 10 years and I found it quite profitable. Only you need to be on safer side. and better to take help from broker. A broker can guide you properly and can invest your money in proper shares.

Latest Threads